Whats for tea tonight?

Saturday I did mussels steamed in garlic, onion, fish & chicen stock, added loads of herbs, then stirred in some lf philly - yum, normally make it with loads of martini & sometimes cream too - hubby loved this sw version- he just had 1/2 French stick with his

Last night I had a slow cooker 'roast' chicken with new potatoes, carrots, onions, broccoli and cauliflower .

Tonight is chicken curry made in the slow cooker served with brown basmati rice and big salad xx

Prawn cocktail followed by steak chips and garlic mushrooms with strawberries and LF ice cream for pudding :0) only syns for Mayo and tomato ketchup and a small scoop of ice-cream, I might even freeze a yog for mine instead

I had the syn free donnor kebab last night which was awesome. Today I have no idea, weigh in tonight.

We are having the Valentine's menu from the new SW magazine - slight twist on the desert thou as we are having the crepe's with hot cherries and syning a spoon or two of low fat vanilla ice cream! Can't wait.........

PurpleSky said:
Making Chinese tonight was gonig to have eggs chips and mushy peas but andy suggested we cook a meal. So i'm cooking me tofu with veggies and noodles and sw egg fried rice :D

I was going to have egg chips and mushy peas!! But have gone for a pasta in sauce instead just added some sweetcorn and mushrooms to it, yum!!

I made the Chinese style chicken curry Saturday night, had family round Sunday so did a tapas style meal and tonights offering is chicken risotto

Tonight my OH is making the pork fiery burgers from this months mag with loads of roast veg..yum yum

tonight we had chicken breast, with morzella and bacon, with vegatable rice, and fruit salad:D

Spicy meatballs and pasta for tea from the new SW mag. The OH started a new job today (hello new bags/shoes! :sign0151:) so I'm having to keep it warm 'till he gets back! Cannot resist!:sigh:

edit: that was THE tastest thing I have eaten...ever! I recommend you all make this tomorrow night for your tea! How have I lived in a world without spicy meatballs in it?! I feel my life is now complete :)

Last edited:
My dinner was rank :(

Roasted carrots, parsnips, potatoes in frylite... were ok-ish..with some cabbage.

Quorn fillets with paprika sprinkled on... god knows why i cooked these, they were just gross. Usually i love quorn, but these were gross.

So my dinner consisted of parsnips, carrots, potatoes and cabbage.

Couldnt be bothered to cook anything else!

Red Day so had e.l.mince with onion, leek, tomatoe, mushrooms and brussel sprouts. Really nice and enough for lunch at the office tomorrow.

Back