Whats for tea tonight?

Stuffed large mushrooms with the rib sauce in the 100 sauce book from S W. So stuffed myself, but it was gorg with some HEA cheese on top lush

Salmon steak fried in Frylight with onions and fat free yogurt, served with some mashed potato and green beans, peas and peppers.

pjplatts said:
Tuna pasta sweetcorn (syn free) for us tonight followed by key lime pie (5 syns) mmmmm I'm stuffed now though x

I love key lime pie!! Do you have a low fat recipe??

Grilled chicken breast with large salad, LF salad cream (1.5 syns) & 2 wholemeal bread (HExB) - just couldn't be bothered cooking

green day - sw wedges,3 quorn sausages,half tin of baked beans.......yummy comfort food after weigh in!

ok, so saturday we had the sw kfc and it was bloomin lovely. had it with beans, sw coleslaw and sw crinkle chips.
hyu 019.jpg

then tonight being the night of lurrrve! we had the sw magazine romantic meal in
with a few twists.
parma ham and asparagus, with balsamic dressing and olives and 2 boursin minis, then main was the steak with blue cheese sauce and rosemary potatoes, greens then dessert was marbled raspberry baked cheesecake.

a really lovely meal for a special night.
hyu 022.jpg

Tonight is going to be chicken with bacon and melted cheese on top, served with LOADS of veg.

Made some super speed soup yesterday and going to blend it and add herbs/spice and garlic to make a quorn bolognaise with pasta today and add chillis and herbs/spices for quorn chilli tomorrow :) (rest of soup for next 3 lunches then WI Thursday before dinner)

Tonight will be the healthy valentines meal I originally had planned for last night (before OH came home all pleased with himself carrying an Indian takeaway!) So, steak, wedges, mush and onions with a small side of pepper sauce - yummy!

Spicy chicken with pitta and salad.

Im making coq au vin (1.5), with bubble n squeak (1), nobbies, cauli and extra cabbage for me
the coq au vin is stunning and I haven't done it for a while ..mmmm it smells nice allready :drool:

Back