Whats for tea tonight?

Yummy leftover chicken curry - the spices will have infused even more so really looking forward to it. Will swirl in some ww creme fraiche and serve with brown basmati and a big salad xx

Im going to have joes burgers :) dont know what the hell with though, who care their tasty enough to have on their own

Am now eating a very early tea as have work at half 4, am having asda chick pea dahl with cous cous and sweetcorn, lovely :) Will probably have chocolate wheatabix when I get home tonight x

I've just made sw meatballs from the recipe book from the pack with the tomatoe sauce and some pasta so shall be having that tonight all syn free yummy x

We having shepherds pie topped with butternut squash sweet potatoe carrot and potatoe mash all syn free so I got enough sums for chocolate tonight :)

what have you had for evening meal tonight

I have just made a gawjuzz chicken stir fry using quorn with sw chips. My grandaughter is here this evening and i never told her it was quorn..lol my husband knew as he is now on the sw diet with me, after eating her meal i asked her what her chicken was like and her reply was "lovely nana, better than mums".. me and my husband smiled to each other because thats how i converted him to start with.. :D

I am cooking spinach and potato curry with some egg noodles!

Soup made from carrots, swede, potato, leeks and spring onions.

I had gammon cooked in coke - this it was in the last mag and was called caramalized gammon (pg 21) it was very tasty but I did need to finish the gammon off in a dry frying pan as it wasnt cooked through and I did cook it as it said!

Ooh, I'm really pleased with how tea turned out ... SW pitta bread pizza ...nom nom nom :D

Love it when the kids happily munch away at my SW meals -makes life soooo much easier ;)

I loaded mine with onion, mushrooms, green peppers and cheese.

Kids had ham, chirizo and cheese.

Well nice x Can highly recommend x

i am new to SW am i eating too much? breakfast today 2 slices brown bread from small loaf, toasted with thin gammon ,diced red onion and low fat cheddar.
lunch mug shot (sweet n sour flavor) banana, apple and muller light yoghart (cherry flavor)
dinner roast chicken and batchelors savory (curry flavor)
please advise as i feel stuffed

It's been my night off cooking today so we had cumberland quorn sausages, swede, sweet tatie mash and cabbage. It worked for me.

Yesterday it was SW quiche and stuffed portobello mushroom with a few SW chips.

Back