Whats for tea tonight?

quorn chicken pieces, pasta, garlic, tomatoes, paprika, peppers, onions, healthy A of cheese..all mixed together. Wasnt half bad!

Tonight we are having chicken breast stuffed with mini babybel light & sliced tomato & sprinkled with chilli & garlic spices that are being baked in the oven. I will be serving them with roasted pototoes & salad - yummy yum!

Ive had pork steak cooked in the oven covered with passata, mushrooms, onions, pepper and garlic with a stock cube. served with veg... very tasy and filling for a red day xx

Not the most exciting tea - I'm having quorn sausages, potatoes, carrots, butternut squash and kale.... never had kale but it was half price so I'll give it a go!!

We had steak, slimming world chips and a huge salad of baby leaf spinach, rocket, cucumber, tomatoes n raw onion. It was delish:p

Ham, chips and egg. I nomed it all up in 2 minutes :D

Tagliatelle pasta with quorn meat balls sprinkled with a heA of cheese. Was lush!! Just had a plum and honest to god,it tasted like the sweets pear drops!!? Wierd! Best plum I ever had that! Tesco finest ones if anyones interested xx

Made a really really nice butternut squash and leek risotto with some broccoli. It was delicious!

Kale is nice its quite a strong flavors green so can be an acquired taste but very good for ya(have you got curly or flat leaf?)

It was curly kale and very nice too. I thought it might be more cabbagey, but pleased it wasnt

hi kate2962 & mongoosed-
the risotto was pretty good, rather creamy with the arborio rice & v filling!!!!! think might try a mushroom one next....
c

I just had boring pasta in sauce but tomorrow I'm going to try out a couple of recipes I've found on here. SW kebab with wholemeal pitta and salad and 3 syn trifle for pudding yummy can't wait.

Debridger said:
Coco, you might want to try courgette risotto )if you like courgettes of course) one of my favourites even before SW

thanks debridger!
made the yellow Thai curry the other wk with courgettes & they were delicious! first time I'd ever really made anything with them. thanks for the tip, will def try the courgette risotto & if u like Thai, u gotta try the curry. it was in the tiny book with last months SW mag. happy to provide the recipe if uve not got the mag, x

Back