Whats for tea tonight?

Tea tonight for us is going to be chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, celeriac (instead of potato as I’m having a red day) and a splash of gravy :D
Will do OH a baked potato and some peas though as he won’t eat celeriac or broc/cauli.
And I'm determined to stick with this and not be naughty!!!

tonight we will be having a quorn spag bol as on a green day.

Not sure whats for tea today, maybe some chicken rice and peas.

I posted a syn free chicken biryani recipe in the recipes bit yesterday, well worth a try!! x

Tonight (red day) will be gammon and something - possibly a HEB worth of wedges, dry-fried egg and mush or maybe HEB worth of wm pasta in a spicy tomato and quark sauce .... choices, choices!!

(Red Day) I have a chicken liver & bacon casserole in my slow cooker as I type, & will have some chilli roasted potatoes (HeB) & green beans on the side.

I'm making something up as I go along - some kind of beef burger with mushrooms and mustard in it??? Dash of Worcester sauce maybe?? Hopefully it'll be ok :~

Debridger said:
I had baked salmon and prawns in miso broth with egg noodles (didn't have any rice noodles) and a handful of beanspouts and mushroom

Is Miso broth free or synned please ?
that sounds yummy

For me it's Roast chicken tonight with mashed sweet potato and bns with cauli and green beans 2 tbs TLC Caesar dressing 1 syn plus a toffee muller light

dudette2001uk said:
Cheese, leek, potato and sweetcorn pie with broccoli and some chicken, yum! :D

What's the recipe for the pie? Is it the cheese and onion comfort pie with sweetcorn added?

Sounds delish anyway :)

Basically yes, although I never follow a recipe. I just boil and mash potatoes, add some milk when mashing followed by cooked leek and sweetcorn. I then add some garlic powder, salt, black pepper and grated cheese (from HexA per person - serves 4), then top with some of the leftover cheese and bake. Yum!

dudette2001uk said:
Basically yes, although I never follow a recipe. I just boil and mash potatoes, add some milk when mashing followed by cooked leek and sweetcorn. I then add some garlic powder, salt, black pepper and grated cheese (from HexA per person - serves 4), then top with some of the leftover cheese and bake. Yum!

Sounds good to me :) was just wondering what is was missing - and there you are with the sweetcorn! X

(original) ww sausages (half syn each), 2 eggs, lots of mushrooms, tomato and can diet pepsi

Back