Whats for tea tonight?

we had carbonara from the book in the welcome pack - delish even my teenage sons loved it

We're going to be having roasted veg, spicy cous cous and veggie burger (or lamb for OH).... the veg are roasting now, just need OH to finish work!

met a friend in a pub for lunch today, she is on weight watchers so it was nice to scan the menu together finding something appropriate. went for gammon and egg and grilled mushroom, and asked to swap my chips for a jacket. so i think it 'll be a small piece of salmon and some broccoli for tea.

pjplatts said:
Sausage (morrisons eat smart 1/2 a syn each) chips, roast veg, egg and beans xxx

I thought those sausages were free on a red day??

Ness0607 said:
I thought those sausages were free on a red day??
I have just checked in the 2011 directory and the ones I have morrisons eat smart 60% less fat Cumberland sausage are 1/2 syn each :0) hope this helps xx

Hi All

We have just had pork jalfrezi (syn free) with rice. Never made it before but it was delicious!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-908525935.jpg
    image-908525935.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 184
fresh tuna with a packet of curry savoury rice!

pjplatts said:
I have just checked in the 2011 directory and the ones I have morrisons eat smart 60% less fat Cumberland sausage are 1/2 syn each :0) hope this helps xx

Oh u had the Cumberland ones!! I think (hope) the pork sausages are free on a red day??

Didn't feel like cooking so I sent hubby to the chip shop, I had a chicken wing (all yummy skin removed) and a mixed salad :0)

going to have a syn free curry sauce over sw chips while OH and kids have a treat from the chippy! bet i know which will taste nicer :)

Back