Whats for tea tonight?

Ness0607 said:
Oh u had the Cumberland ones!! I think (hope) the pork sausages are free on a red day??

I have looked in the directory and can't see any free morrisons sausages (I hope I don't break any rules putting this on!)

Attachments

• image-2796721836.jpg
    image-2796721836.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 100
  • image-1216966068.jpg
    image-1216966068.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 94
pjplatts said:
I have looked in the directory and can't see any free morrisons sausages (I hope I don't break any rules putting this on!)

Thankyou for looking that up!! I had read somewhere on here they were free!! Thankfully only had them on a red day so can live with 1/2 a syn each!! Phew.

ended up with a late one, went grocery shopping after WI.

I had a red jacket pot, b/beans with lf cheddar (hea) and spring onions mixed in, some ham and salad.

Went out for an anniversary dinner last night, squid & king prawn with lemon & garlic rice, followed by beef stroganoff with cumin rice and a big green salad, a couple of beers (my downfall) and no dessert..... it was really yummy, and I'd saved loads of syns in advance :)

Ness0607 said:
Thankyou for looking that up!! I had read somewhere on here they were free!! Thankfully only had them on a red day so can live with 1/2 a syn each!! Phew.

No problem I do get syn free sausages from a local (ish) butchers maybe ask around in your area to see if any butchers do them :0) x

It was my lil bro's irthday yesterday and mum made a big 'party tea' grrr. I was reasonably good but I'll still do an extra workout today if for no other reason to psychologically feel better lol!

my OH asked if we could finish work and go to gym then stop for a chicken shish kebab and chips as a treat to mark 3 weeks on SW. WHAT??????????? and undo all the good says i , when we can have it at home. so, im doing sw chips, have taken 2 chicken breasts out of freezer to defrost while at work, then will cook in my griddle pan, already got the salad. will have asda wholemeal pitta as hexb, got garlic light mayo (syns) and will now search on here for a chilli sauce.
whatever will he come out with next !

I'm having bacon cheese burger for tea tonight yum yum. Syn free as using wholemeal roll as hex B, extra lean mince to make burger, lean bacon and cheese from hex A. Something to look forward to on a Fri night guilt free!

Trying SW KFC tonight for the first time, with SW chips, beans, corn cobs and coleslaw!! All thats missing is the gloopy salty gravy, but dont think we will miss it too much with everything else!!

Having a floor picnic with the kids and a dvd as a treat - something we used to do with a KFC bucket :p

Shop tomorrow so running low on ingredients but tonight will be wholemeal spaghetti mixed with a sauce of smoked bacon, onion, mushroom, leek, pepper, fiery pesto, chilli, passata, yogurt and touch of lime juice xx

Decided to make tonight treat night:

Having SW donner meat
Chicken tikka (syn free)
Co-op wholemeal pitta (HExB)
SW chips (going to try and do them thinner than normal so they come out more like fries)
HM coleslaw (1 syn for elf mayo)
HM cucumber and yogurt dressing
Ketchup (Heinz will syn this)
And a big salad.

Aslo got a 2lt bottle of diet Pepsi

It's sad how excited I am about this. Going to have it quite late too, so I don't have the urge to snack afterwards. Might even go wild and watch a movie.

Vegetable curry tonight yummy!!

Been to M&S for some sirloin steak, going to have thick chunky chips (done in the Actifry), sauteed mushrooms and salad....mmmm! :)

Sausage and bean casserole with potato, parsnip and brocolli mash.

Just had sw kfc and sw chips with beans
Beautiful better than the real thing - and don't feel bloated like normally I would after having the real one

OOOh SW KFC sounds lovely i think i will try this tomorrow. On a green day today so sw chips with egg & beans

Back