Whats for tea tonight?

Today we will all be having:

SW chips or hash browns ( can't decide)
SW fried eggs
SW fried mushrooms
Beans ( not for me though yeuch!!)
SW fried tomatoes ( just me)
SW fried bacon (HEXB)

And ketchup , vinegar and Branston Brown Sauce - scrummy yummy!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Were going to have a curry night tonight. Gonna make onion bhajis, chicken classic curry, potato and spinach curry and rice.

Chicken chicken and more chicken! With sprouts, cabbage, broccoli and other fibrous food - thanks SW!

I'm going for chicken tikka masala, brown rice & 'fried' carrot & cabbage (curry heaven cookbook) x

Tandoori chicken! It was on Saturday kitchen, and I had most of the ingredients, so the chicken is marinading now. With the homemade easiyo yoghurt I used and the teaspoon of oil it works out at 1 syn each.

Pork brouchettes - pork marinating since last night and will make into kebabs with red onions, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, courgettes - nom, nom xxx

judimac said:
Tandoori chicken! It was on Saturday kitchen, and I had most of the ingredients, so the chicken is marinading now. With the homemade easiyo yoghurt I used and the teaspoon of oil it works out at 1 syn each.

Hi, any chance of you posting the recipe I'm thinking of doing a curry tonight and sounds like a great starter to go with my syn free onion bhajis!
Thanks x

Quorn mushy pea curry with lots of chunky veg in it served with brown rice. Am going to attempt to make a garlic naan type thing using a wholemeal pitta and a few syns worth of extra low fat marg.

After hearing everyone say how nice the SW KFC chicken is i am making it tonight with SW chips corn cobs, beans and coleslaw.

I'm having a pork loin chop grilled with hoisin sauce as a marinade/coating (2 syns as one jar between 5 people), with mushrooms, green beans and SW chips!

EDIT: I'm going to have paprika wedges instead, mmm!

Last edited:
We've got a frantically busy day tomorrow, so thought I had better give our children some vegetables today just in case!

We're having Chicken Breast covered with cheese triangles and wrapped in bacon, saute potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli and carrots followed by sugar free jelly and strawberries........not bad this SW lark is it?! :D

tonight is end of operation eat all the frozen fish - all that's left is 4 fish fingers and 2 salmon steaks...:checkmark green:

its a EE day - we will be trying a Jamie red mullet and linguine with tomato and basil salad :mermaid:

Tonight's menu is pork strips and mushrooms in a creamy garlic sauce (schwartz packet, 2 syns for my portion), jacket pot (or wedges) and asparagus.
Aldi individual luxury ice cream for pudding as its a saturday - around 8 syns depending on flavour!
Getting hungry now thinking about it!

Not sure what it's going to taste like but really fancied meat pie so using Tesco tinned stewed steak in gravy (free) and topping it with light ready rolled puff pastry (56g 9 syns), having it with Rosemary and garlic roasted potatoes (free).

Haven't used any syns all day so hoping this tastes ok and fulfills my craving!

Also having spring greens, garlic & red onions with it x

Back