Whats for tea tonight?

I'm back! Had 3 days completely off plan as went away for valentines, back on plan from thurs -

Thurs (Green day) sw chips,eggs n beans a HEB brown roll
Fri (Red day) slow roasted garlic chicken, broccoli and HEB of new potatoes n gravy
Tonight (extra easy) have just had sw classic chicken curry(made with left over garlic chicken) with rice n 100g mccain rustic chips(1 syn) god it was bloody good! Got 1/2 choc n cherry scan cake for afters lol

I've had caramelised gammon with onions, potato rosti with spring onion and bacon, and roast vegetables - yummmmmm!! and I am sooo full

tried the SW kebab but as shish rather than donner. used same spices & made garlic mayo too. used asda wholemeal pitta as HEXB & had a huge plateful of shredded white cabbage & cherry toms - was spectacular!!!!! :)

Mushy pea curry was gorgeous got big thumbs up from my niece (she had seconds) and the fake garlic naan was brilliant. Am feeling very pleased with myself.

Had grilled streak pieces, SW chips, green beans and whole baby sweetcorn with ketchup( 2 syns for 2 tbsps) Yum

I had baked bean lasagne and SW wedges covered in cajun spice. Lovely. I'm now going to have my pudding. 1 caramel Shape delight.

Last edited:
It should be SW Chicken & Mushroom Pie , but as I don't like chicken it is now Pork and mushroom pie.

Never made it before, so this will be a test run lol.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Anniversary dinner, using syns for an indian. Hopefully will be as good as possible! :)

I made the Diet Irn Bru Chicken last night and I never enjoyed it. Ended up just having Potato Slices with Cooked Ham and Pickled Onions :)
Tonight I will be making burgers and wedges mmm :)

Our tea tonight is going to be roast beef (got an easy carve joint so should be lovely and tender!) SW roast potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, peas, celeriac, gravy and horseraddish! Really looking forward to it!

Beef stew and lots and lots of veggies :)

I'm already organised for tomorrow night too... Spicy chicken from this months magazine... made the coleslaw and the chicken is marinating :)

xx

Going to my mums for a roast tonight! Hubby has just dropped my frylight off to her so I will have sw roasties and roasted carrots too mmmmm I do love my mums roast dinners :D

Most likely the leftovers from lunch. Am on a Red Day, baked chicken pieces with onion in the oven and will have it on a wholemeal role with salad tonight.

Back