Whats for tea tonight?

Tonight I'm having veggie burgers made with quorn mince, breadcrumbs and egg. I forgot to buy them so am making them for the first time. Having a bubble and squeak bake with them and beans.... not a traditional Sunday dinner!

I made us pizza topped chicken (toms, mushrooms onion's and peppers) with home made potato rosti's which also had onion in!

for pudding is pineapple and apple with a muller light over the top and an alpen light crumbled over the top!

can really call this a diet can you! :p

Lasagne, chips, coleslaw and then a dime bar cheesecake. None of it was SW friendly........ :(

The chicken I cooked was rank (that will teach me for buying something ready made) so I had to put something together quickly. I had a massive load of mashed swede, a whole tin of plum toms and 4 rashers of quorn bacon (3.5 syns)
I used to hate tinned toms and then all of a sudden I start loving them!
Just polished it off with a load of tropical fruit.
Might have a yogurt later and maybe even a hifi bar if I can squeeze it in!

Have been out longer than expected watching daughter in a talent show (their group got through to the final :D)...... so not had time to prepare much.....Daughter had a Mcdonalds, son and hubby are having a chippy but I REFUSED it!! Really pleased with myself, wasn't a big deal either, just didn't want one.....so to answer the question I'm having HM chicken nuggets (supposed to be be for packed lunches tomorrow), am making fries in the actifry and salad.

.....sorry was a bit long winded....BUT I WASN'T BOTHERED ABOUT THE CHIPPY:bliss:

I had speed soup followed by smoked haddock, 1/2 pouch of uncle bens lemon & rosemary rice (1 1/2 syns) and beetroot salad.

Have been out longer than expected watching daughter in a talent show (their group got through to the final :D)...... so not had time to prepare much.....Daughter had a Mcdonalds, son and hubby are having a chippy but I REFUSED it!! Really pleased with myself, wasn't a big deal either, just didn't want one.....so to answer the question I'm having HM chicken nuggets (supposed to be be for packed lunches tomorrow), am making fries in the actifry and salad.

.....sorry was a bit long winded....BUT I WASN'T BOTHERED ABOUT THE CHIPPY:bliss:

Well done hun, its really hard when your family are eating stuff that ordinarily you would love to eat - but the pride you feel in yourself for being good is worth it! My friend keeps reminding me that nothing tastes as good as slim feels!!!

I have been putting the kids of McDonalds since I started but this week is half term here so we shall see if we make it or not!

Well done hun x

Well today was suppose to be EE but had cheese as well as milk DUH! so changed to green, mums for chicken dinner so weighed my chicken(71g cooked HEB) n brought extra veg! pud was activia with summer berries n 2 mini meringues(1.5 syn)

roast chicken, actifry spuds and parsnips, a huge pile of cabbage and bisto gravy - yummy!

I was really craving toad in the hole and hardly used any syns today and knew I had a pack of batter mix in, so I checked the syns and headed off to make it. Then found out we had no sausages :p

So in the end I just had The Hole ;) with Quorn Lamb Grills, a mountain of spring greens, roast parsnips and carrots (in the Actifry) and peas with a little splash of gravy. And I didn't even miss the sausages :D

It was a fair few syns because I had a big hunk of yorkshire, but it was SO worth it! <3 Now I'm going to have a Mullerlight with strawberries and blueberries, and a crushed up HiFi bar on top while I lie in bed and watch some of my Ross Noble DVD! Heaven!

There is a low fat Yorkshire pudding recipe in the recipe thread, d'ya reckon it could be adapted with low fat or quorn sausages then , yum yum

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tea tonight- green day-
Stuffed Baked Mushrooms (SW recipe) with Crispy Herbed Potatoes and Gruyere cheese. Yum diddly scrum!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sainsbury's beef in gravy (which I still cannot believe is syn free), loads of veggies and mash.

Speedy (quorn) sausage & bean casserole in supercharged slimming book with loads of veg & mash :)

Back