Whats for tea tonight?

Soup and CB with turkey pastrimi and cheese. Full up, yummy :)

Tonight it will have to be, cod fillet (no batter or breadcrumbs), syn free chips and pea and mint puree

A SW classic tonight - chicken breast filled with quark, garlic and herbs wrapped in bacon and baked served with new pots and salad - happy days!

Lovely comfort food of Stew! :D

Donner, salad and chips with curry sauce :D Fakeaway night!

cottage pie with quorn as on green day with veg.

Hmmm well tonight the OH is cooking so it'll either be chilli or spaghetti carbonara :)

Well tonite we are having Doner Kebabs in Pitta ( tesco ones so 6.5 syns each :-( ) plus chips plus salad plus coleslaw plus garlic Mayo and Chilli Sauce

Yum yum

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Roast pork for me tonight...will I be able to resist the crackling?! This is the question!

I know what you mean, that's the best bit.... I'm like that with chops, steaks, gammon, bacon and roast chicken...Anything really!! :(

Chops, steak, bacon etc I cut the fat off first - the OH doesn't notice it
Chicken I now 'roast' in the slow cooker, so it cooks lovely, but the skin is still white & soggy, not tempting at all, so will probably try this with other joints, or just leave the foil on in the oven.....

Hope you resist the temptation, as I know that I couldn't just have a little bit lol

If you can ration yourself, it might be worth a nibble and syn it
(7.5syns per oz :mad: )

enjoy, whichever way you go

Quorn peppered steak, mushrooms, mushy peas and SW chips followed by icecream made with muller light yoghurts and fruit. lush:woohoo:

Back