Whats for tea tonight?

I've just had Mini jacket potatoes with beans and 28G Cheddar ( HEXB) , 3 Quorn sausages and 1 tsp sweet chilli dipping sauce (1.5 syns) I'm on green today and I am now stuffed.

We are having some yummy rump steak, with plenty of frylighted mushrooms and onions, sw wedges and a peppercorn sauce - I just worked out the syns, and now I cant remember! Such a spagetti head at times! Its about 5 syns for the packet anyway i think, and will make up using my hexA - may see what the state of my broccoli is - and have some of that too

I am starving - can the kids go to bed yet????

Having January's recipe ofnthe sw calendar...melanzane alla parmigiana. I made it last night and have the rest of it tonight. Nice and healthy until I add the garlic bread (which I then have to syn :() I'm not sure what else to have with it apart from a bit of salad...

Ro1s1n said:
Having January's recipe ofnthe sw calendar...melanzane alla parmigiana. I made it last night and have the rest of it tonight. Nice and healthy until I add the garlic bread (which I then have to syn :() I'm not sure what else to have with it apart from a bit of salad...

Oh and the superspeed soup is simmering on the hob!!

I'm off to class in a minute and am absolutely starving!!!

I've made some spicy SW wedges for when I get in, then I'm going to make a mushroom omelette and add some beans!! Yummy

On a green day today, quorn curry with peppers, tomatoes and onions served with rice.

Fillet steak, lots of salad and balsamic vinegar x

I had a very small pork chop grilled with new potatoes, butternut squash, parsnips, red onions and garlic. All veg sprayed with frylight and roasted in the oven. Lovely.

Back