Whats for tea tonight?

Oooooooh can't decide between bangers , mash , carrots and gravy or a take on toad in the hole!!! Decisions decisions!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Garlic roasted new potatos, chicken breast stuffed with Extra light Garlic and herb soft cheese wrapped in parma ham and selection of veg = full tum.

Chicken, roast pots (actifry), cauliflower, sprouts and carrots with a little gravy, followed by a Mini Milk.:)

Yummy beef curry and HEB jacket pot follwed by a slice of Britmum's squidgy chocolate cake with lf custard (highly recommended the cake, deelish!!)

My lovely boyfriend made me turkey breast with baby sweetcorn and brocoli with cchicken stock gravy on red day so all free :) im working till midnight though and im peckish so got a muller light for my snack.

I made a gorgeous pad thai (saw it on masterchef yesterday)... gave it a SW makeover and it was syn free and cant wait to have it again tomorrow :p

I made a gorgeous pad thai (saw it on masterchef yesterday)... gave it a SW makeover and it was syn free and cant wait to have it again tomorrow :p

Oooh share your secrets..............

What's on your plate for dinner? POST PICS!!

Rice, spinach and marinated flank steak stuffed with ff cream cheese, garlic, onion and ground pepper!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110224_195220.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110224_195220.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 134
LorraineM said:
Oooh share your secrets..............

The way I made it was to stir fry a packet of stir fry veg, added baby corn, onion, pepper and mushroom, saute garlic, chilli and ginger and add to the veg. Cooked some noodles and made a very thin omelette (like a pancake) which I cut up. Stirred it all together with a splash of soy sauce and it was lovely! Added prawns to my OHs dish, but I had it just as it was. Delicious and v easy!

I've made a lovely moroccan chickpea tagine with butternut squash, chickpeas, red and yellow peppers, garlic, onion, celery, tomatoes, cinnamon, coriander, cumin and garam masala. Yummy! And free!

I'm making a fish pie with haddock, prawns and philly light, topped with slices of sweet potato...!

Served with a big old salad xxxxxxxxxxx

Back