Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken and leek pie from the mag!

I'm on Flexi Syns, so Homemade (by the mother) Chicken Kiev with egg fried rice :) x

I had super speed soup and cooked some egg noodles in it, I'm having a greedy day and the idea of veg soup just didn't cut it lol :)
That's not really greedy is it?!?!?

Ham and lentil soup at the MIL's. I need to stay away from the buffet food at a party later on tonight :sigh:

:DAm having Asda lamb shank (red day free) with HEB potato and cauliflower. Followed by melon,kiwi fruit,fresh pineapple, and low syn jelly made with hartleys sugar free crystals and Asda good for you low fat fromage frais. And then (so naughty) a choc options with the rest of my milk allowance. Living the high life eh!!!!

I'm having a big Grill-Up. WW sausages (1/2 syn each), bacon, eggs, mushrooms, toms, beans and bread :)

Defrosted a sausage bake , just need to cook the pasta and grate the cheese

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Was well disappointed with Harvester last night! Salad bar was pretty much empty all that was really left were cherry toms, cold pasta(blah) n potato salad(again blah n not diet friendly), didn't bother going back to it! Had the spit roast chicken with corn on cob(tiny), didn't know it also came with chips or i would have asked for new potatoes so gave them to my OH and had his tiny corn on cob! The only saving grace was the voucher for free icecream sundaes lol. I actually wasn't going to have mine but since i was totally pee'd off i did!I took the skin off my chicken and counted the ice cream as 15 syns? I will not be going to Harvester again!!!!!
Rant over!

Tonight E/E, i'm having sausage casserole n cheesy mash (1/3 s/f = tomato, onion, pepper,mushrooms).Might also try Brit mums squidgy choc cake as well!

My first day trying EE as opposed to Red/Green days.

Chicken Fillet, (Actifry) chips with frylight, balsamic mushrooms & cherry tomatoes.

my first day on Red so i have had Pork loin steaks in SW BBQ sauce with 198g new potatoes (HE B) and broccoli.

Today we are having Tuna Pasta Penne with grated cheese on top - I love this on EE as it hardly has any syns and is tasty :)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We didn't have any tea last night, were both too exhausted from a rough week at work :(

Tonight though I'm determined to finally have those bloody pork chops I keep deciding to have!
So we're having pork rib steaks, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, peas and mash!

Tonight is home made pizza made from a brown pitta bread, pasata, ham, onions, mushrooms and cheese, with sw chips and salad, yum yum, cant wait!! Xx

Back