Whats for tea tonight?

silly sausage said:
Leftover spicy pasta, roast courgette and pepper, salad and garlic bread.

I am making a fruit salad to munch on later during Biggest Loser. Can't wait!

Ooo forgot this was on tonight! It's the final isn't it?? I love seeing the difference at the end :)
I had frittata and salad. There's a pic in my thread bout SE on EE but dunno how to link it on my phone lol. Was yum!

Red day so having SW Donner with wholemeal pitta (HE B) white cabbage and salad, made sauce with yoghurt and mint and also a garlic and herb sauce using philli light, yummy.
Pudding is the quick quark cheesecake (HE B & 4 syns)

I've started doing red days for a change, so tonight I baked some chicken breast fillets in foil. They were sprayed with Frylight and covered in Chilli flakes.

Into the oven I also put the rest of my butternut squash cut up into wedges, and some SW wedges made with my 227g HeB allowance of potato sprinkled with Paprika

I also made home made coleslaw for the first time with shredded cabbage, carrot and red onion with 3 tbsp of Hellmann's lighter than light mayo and 1tbsp of fat free fromage frais (1.5 syns in total) - it was really nice.

Pic below. PS - it looks like there is a bite out of one of the butternut squash wedges, but it's actually just the bit in the middle where I scraped the seeds out :D

Attachments

• dins28feb.JPG
    dins28feb.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 144
I had beef chilli, sw potato wedges got my superfree from veggies in the chilli - carrot, tomato, onion n spinach and a small side salad. Very very good and mega filling:D

Red day for me so it's diet cola chicken (love the chicken, hate the sauce) with 198g 'roasted' new potatoes & vegetable mash (cauliflower, broccoli, carrot, turnip)

Green Day - roasted butternut squash risotto! Yummm!

Last night I had mushy pea speed curry with SW chips and mushrooms!

Tonight I will be having SW doner kebab with SW chips and salad with SW chilli and SW garlic - got to :heartpump: Slimming World

We are having pasta and sauce and lots of salad

Chicken breast, Actifry chips, mushrooms and salad.

Extra Easy. Pork chops with bbq sauce, carrot and potato mash and mange tout

Last night we had spag bol as planned (woo!) and tonight we're going to have a lamb chop each, boiled potatoes, carrots, green beans, broccoli, cauliflower and lashings of mint sauce :D

Am going to attempt to make some beefburgers (with extra lean mince of course!) With wholemeal roll (b) and loads of salad. I'm sure my little girl will help with the gooey part!

vanwoodle said:
Am going to attempt to make some beefburgers (with extra lean mince of course!) With wholemeal roll (b) and loads of salad. I'm sure my little girl will help with the gooey part!

I'm making burgers too :) just having them with some chips and salad. Tempted to put my hexA of cheese on them too

Back