Whats for tea tonight?

Have either of you made burgers and put cheese in the middle of them? I've read before about people putting babybel/ laughing cow triangles in the burger and they melt, sounds yummy but not tried yet! I think tomorrow will have to be burgers for me!! x

Have either of you made burgers and put cheese in the middle of them? I've read before about people putting babybel/ laughing cow triangles in the burger and they melt, sounds yummy but not tried yet! I think tomorrow will have to be burgers for me!! x

I do that whenever I make home made burgers and it's beautiful! You have to be careful to make sure that mince wraps all that way round the cheese though otherwise it melts out onto the grill! Also be careful as the cheese gets really hot! Do try it though - it's absolutely gorgeous! :drool: Enjoy!!!

Red day - have 2 x steak burgers(from sw friendly butchers) on a HEB brown roll with HEA cheese, with fried onion/mushrooms and cucumber and tomato followed by an apple and activia ff yogurt

Mince, tatties and loadsa veg. Cba cooking but lol

Katerpillar said:
I do that whenever I make home made burgers and it's beautiful! You have to be careful to make sure that mince wraps all that way round the cheese though otherwise it melts out onto the grill! Also be careful as the cheese gets really hot! Do try it though - it's absolutely gorgeous! :drool: Enjoy!!!

Thanks for the tips, really want them tonight now but there's no mince defrosted and I have sausages out ready for Schwartz chilli and corriander so makes more sense have them tomorrow which means oh will make them as it's wi night so he does the cooking while I'm there! x

Katerpillar said:
Mmm...glad I read this before I started! Sounds lush!

I was having Cawl as it's St David's Day but can't be bothered to make it (bad I know) so I'm using the slow cooked lamb shoulder I've been cooking since last night and just having it sliced with a leek and potato gratin type thing.

sausage, egg, chips and salad for us, can't wait, am starving LOL!

Mince, tatties and loadsa veg. Cba cooking but lol

Oh I've not had proper mince and tatties for ages....OH hates it (something to do with getting it all the time as a child).

I am making the drumsticks from the mag, savory rice and some veg or coleslaw see how it goes. :D
Soooo hungry tonight!

I am going to make burgers with laughing cow in the middle after reading the comments above. Sound lovely!

Super speed soup then off to dancercise hence the small meal

Egg and chips for us

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Slight change of plan for tea, still having lamb, potatoes, carrots, green beans but roasting the veg instead :)

couldnt be bothered had already cooked some chicken portions, so had chicken with salad and laughing cow triangles, followed by weetabix with honey and milk.

Gorgeous tea of chicken breast in bacon, HEA cheese, homemade syn free BBQ sauce and roasted veggies - It was yum and I'm stuffed!

we had spagetti carbonara...........yum and very filling!

Back