Whats for tea tonight?

We had chicken bhuna from the meals for a fiver , and it was awful. I followed the recipe to a t. It asked for 11oz of spring greens, I only used half that as it didn't seem right that's a hell of a lot of cabbage. Thank god I didn't use it all it was like watery cabbage soup with dried up chicken. What a waste of all that food And spices

pebbles67 said:
We had chicken bhuna from the meals for a fiver , and it was awful. I followed the recipe to a t. It asked for 11oz of spring greens, I only used half that as it didn't seem right that's a hell of a lot of cabbage. Thank god I didn't use it all it was like watery cabbage soup with dried up chicken. What a waste of all that food And spices

Oh dear pebbles :( I did the speedy prawn curry out the curry book and was yum! Not many veggies in tho but a good curry fix

pebbles67 said:

Ah poo! I remember making one of the pasta bakes from the magazine... I ended up buying 3 heads of broccoli but could only get 2 and a bit in my saucepan, then the recipe told me to add cottage cheese - can't remember the exact amount - but ive never tasted anything so dry in my life! Using the ingredients, I had two dishes of the stuff that just went straight in the bin after attempting to chew through it for half an hour! Nothing as disappointing plus it made me a bit wary of trying new recipes for a while :(

Ro1s1n said:
Ah poo! I remember making one of the pasta bakes from the magazine... I ended up buying 3 heads of broccoli but could only get 2 and a bit in my saucepan, then the recipe told me to add cottage cheese - can't remember the exact amount - but ive never tasted anything so dry in my life! Using the ingredients, I had two dishes of the stuff that just went straight in the bin after attempting to chew through it for half an hour! Nothing as disappointing plus it made me a bit wary of trying new recipes for a while :(

I had mushy pea curry & boiled rice....yum!

I had a small pack of sushi from Tesco! x

Red day today so having jalfrazi chicken (curry heaven cookbook) with salad

I'm going to make some turkey burgers for me and sausages for OH with mini SW roasties, tin of tomatoes (for me) baked beans (for OH) and a few green beans to get my super free :) Bit of an odd dinner for me but that's what I fancy!

Having a 'grill up' tonight!!! Bacon sausage egg mushrooms tomatoes! Anyone know syn values for potato waffles n hash browns?? Thought I'd ask while I'm here!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Spicy chicken and "waldorf Salad"

xx

2.5 for a waffle
i read this on here xx

Back