Whats for tea tonight?

Neoplitan pasta and cheese on top!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Spag Bol with the new Oxo cubes! xxxxx

Tonight Hubby is out so it's my favourite comfort tea of fishfingers, SW wedges, cheese (HEA) and 1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce, yummm!!

today i made a batch of broccoli sauce -

sauté garlic and a teeny bit of olive oil (or fry light if you're hardcore ;) ) until the garlic begins to brown

add about 10 chunks of frozen broccoli and cover in stock. i usually use an oxo cube and about one medium size pyrex cup of boiling water. (here's me trying to not have to translate american measurements into UK? :) )

season with salt, pepper, basil, oregano

and just cook that down for about 30-45 minutes. if you use florets rather than chopped broccoli, about 30 mins in you should mash it a bit to make it join with the liquid to form more of a sauce consistency

and that's it! serve with pasta and some nice italian grated cheese (if you can spare the syns/HEXA) :)

if you like broccoli, you'll love broccoli sauce. you can use this same method for making cauliflower sauce, spinach sauce, peas, or any combination! i'm bringing this to group tomorrow for tester night.

(i'm having mine tonite with a can of tuna mixed in... never tried that before but tomorrow is weigh-in so i thought the fish might be good to add!)

MJCD.....Loving the sound and potential of this!! ;)

Turkey, mushrooms , onion and spinach in passata with chilli flakes served with pasta yum yum

Attachments

• SN853159.jpg
    SN853159.jpg
    470.5 KB · Views: 109
Turkey burgers are in the oven along with roasted carrots and a parsnip, serving with a small amount of pasta (craving pasta but trying to limit my portions of it because it seems to slow me down)

Made a gorgeous omelette with mushroom, spinach, tomatoes & ham. It was truly scrumptious!!!!

Doing a red day so I had 2 fillets of smoked haddock which I grilled, and had that with SW wedges made from 227g potato and asparagus tips :D

weight in night so was a late tea when got home which was a jacket potato and spaghetti hoops

Having a bowl of pineapple and yogate for pud, followed by a curly wurly and cup of tea as a treat!

Red day today so had cod and HEB syn free chips. Followed by banana and sugar free jelly. Now thinking about kiwi fruit, grapefruit, melon then options choc drink with the rest of my HEA milk allowance.

Clareel said:
I'm having sweet & sour pork shank from Aldi (1.5syns) with home made egg fried rice and green beans.

Had a full green week this week, weigh in tonight I can't wait for tea time! x

I had aldi lamb shanks (3&1/2 syns) yesterday and Omg bloody gawjus xx loads of gravy too so well worth the syns x

SaraC said:
Tonight Hubby is out so it's my favourite comfort tea of fishfingers, SW wedges, cheese (HEA) and 1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce, yummm!!

Do u do homemade fish fingers?? Or how many syns are they??

Back