Whats for tea tonight?

i am having beef stew with slimming world chips then peach fat free yogurt , mmmmm cant wait x

for lunch i made eggy bread with weight watchers brown bread , 2 eggs and a wee bit of salt with a small squeeze of HP sauce , lovely x

Roast beef dinner! Yummmmmmmm xx

I'm having spinach, tomato and red pepper cannelloni - 5 syns on EE plan - quite looking forward to it - not sure that hubbie is but nevermind!!!!!

I'm having breaded chicken (half hex), wholemeal penne 35g mixed with veg and a tbsp of red pesto (2.5 syns), salad and coleslaw (0.5 syns) xx

I am having a chicken stir fry but going to my WI first

homemade wild mushrooms soup and pita grilled with cheese, or fish in butter (1.5 syns) with green beans and cauliflower mash mmm fancy both....

Grilled chicken breast, roasted peppers, onions, tomatoes, bacon, guacamole (1.5 syns) lettuce and cheese.

Goodness! i've been struggling with my red day today and was so hungry at work i couldnt WAIT to get home and have my dinner. The above has STUFFED me! I ended up not having the lettuce, but it was SO delicious!

Tagliatelle with Mushrooms and Parmesan

Yum

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

tonights tea is a tweeked version for the meat n potato pie in this mth mag.......did anyone follow the recipe? Didn't like the sound of putting egg in it! mines more like hotpot as put sliced potatoes on bottom as well as top also used thyme , can't wait to eat it!

Smoked haddock gratin from the jan/feb magazine. But I put an HEA of mozzarella on top. It was quite fiddly and I wouldn't bother with it again.

Back