Whats for tea tonight?

Spaghetti bolognese made with quorn mince and shoved in slow cooker earlier. Gonna eat that, have a bath and go to bed cos I'm bushed!!!

Fake away donner kebab with cheesy coleslaw (HE A & 1 syn for elf mayo) and 1 wholemeal pitta (HE B) Yummy!!

I had 2 small cod fillets, green beans, and celeriac wedges.

veggie spag bol tonight. recipe someone made in group taster last week and it was so lovely. I just hope mine will be as good

Well... we had our chicken & veg and OH and I have since decided we want bacon! So as I've used my HEb I'm going to have some bacon and eggs and OH is having a bacon sandwich. fat trimmed off though so it's free food :D

((That's really greedy isnt it? :( ))

Salmon with a honey/soy/ginger/chilli glaze served with Udon noodles and some Pak Choi tonight!

We are having Pitta Pizza's with slimming world Chips and salad!!! yuuummY!!!! xx

Gonna have mussells in a homemade garlic, herb and tomato sauce with onions n peppers served with a little spagetti - can't wait!!

Spag bol, Cant wait!!

I hv extra lean mince so not sure whether to hv burgers/meatballs or maybe spag bol!
Can you freeze the burgers? I hv tried freezing mince b4 and it didn't look right xx

Erm... PANCAKES! xxx

Back