Whats for tea tonight?

Red day, so i had HEB wedges, 2 steak burgers(from sw butchers) topped with bacon and HEA cheese, peppers,onions and cherry toms.

Pud has got to be pancakes!!!!! 3 = 6 syns, 1 with 1tbsp golden syrup = 2syns 1 with 2 tsp lemon curd = 1 and stuffed with strawberries total syns 9 not bad n i know i will be stuffed nom nom nom:eat:

Do you have a recipe for this? Or is it just made up as you go alone - my curries always fall flat without all the naughty bits :(

Thanks xx

It was just anything I could find bunged in a pot: onion, pepper, courgette, sweetcorn, tin of tomatoes, tin of mixed pulses, half a tin of baked beans, hot chilli powder, curry powder and my secret ingredient......pickled onions! :p

Red day...Ww sausages (1), turkey rashers, 198g new potatoes (HExB) vegetable mash - cauliflower, broccoli, carrot & turnip with onion gravy (made with vegetable oxo cube so that's free right??)

It was delish until I ate a piece of sausage that tasted funny (think it was strong sage) and that put me off so rest got binned :(

Red day...Ww sausages (1), turkey rashers, 198g new potatoes (HExB) vegetable mash - cauliflower, broccoli, carrot & turnip with onion gravy (made with vegetable oxo cube so that's free right??)

It was delish until I ate a piece of sausage that tasted funny (think it was strong sage) and that put me off so rest got binned :(

Sure is unless you thickened it with something like cornflour...which would need to be synned.

dawnwynne said:
Sure is unless you thickened it with something like cornflour...which would need to be synned.

Thankyou... No Cornflour needed I just boiled the living daylights out of it lol x

Spag Bol for me and the hubby!! Pancakes to follow, he had 3 I had one with WW low sugar blackcurrant jam!! Very tasty

silly sausage said:
It was just anything I could find bunged in a pot: onion, pepper, courgette, sweetcorn, tin of tomatoes, tin of mixed pulses, half a tin of baked beans, hot chilli powder, curry powder and my secret ingredient......pickled onions! :p

Pickled onions? Like whole?! Wherever did you pick that up from? :) x

someone was synning lemon curd a few posts up heres a syn free one.
juice and zest of 1 lemon, 1 yolk and 2 tablespoons of splenda put in a bowl over a pan of hot water a stir until thick. simples!
use the egg white whisked up with a tablespoon of splenda for meringues bake on 100,c until cooked.

kebabs for tea for me tonight, after the day i had yesterday the meat is looking wonderfully smooth after giving it a good bashing and taking all my anger out on it LOL, its my first attempt at it and i cant wait to try it, :)

applejack1pie said:
juice and zest of 1 lemon, 1 yolk and 2 tablespoons of splenda put in a bowl over a pan of hot water a stir until thick. simples!
use the egg white whisked up with a tablespoon of splenda for meringues bake on 100,c until cooked.

Mmm meringues x

Going to watch spurs play milan (am a girl btw - just love football) straight from work so my choices will be

Kebab
Chinese
Burger
Hot dog
Fish and chips

Any ideas on which would be the least bad choice!?

applejack1pie said:

And that would be a free desert? Did someone say we're on a diet? Lol x

Last night was chicken, bacon and mushroom pie topped with mashed swede - very yum xx
Image0214.jpg

Back