Whats for tea tonight?

i am making steak and kidney pie out of the magazine, but cooking the filling in my slow cooker. the smell is driving me nuts!

cathie xx

Lazy tea tonight. WW Chicken hotpot with peas, followed by sugar free jelly and homemade mint chocolate icecream.

Hello everyone
ive cooked veggie stew in the slow cooker was really looking forward to it but OH has just text to say he forgot we are going for dinner at his mums tonight she asked him the weekend .... now im worrying what will she cook and will she get the hump if i ask for a smaller portion ( shes not the best mother in laws in the world ha ha ) ive tried to ring just to ask what shes cooking so I know what to have for lunch etc ha ha and i really dont what to make a fuss coz that what she calls diets ha ha but im being so good sticking to plan help ??? am i the only ??? x

Pan fried (frylight) chicken, chips (Actifry), balsamic mushrooms and salad.

Egg and Chips Nom Nom

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

someone was synning lemon curd a few posts up heres a syn free one.
juice and zest of 1 lemon, 1 yolk and 2 tablespoons of splenda put in a bowl over a pan of hot water a stir until thick. simples!
use the egg white whisked up with a tablespoon of splenda for meringues bake on 100,c until cooked.

Thanks for the syn free lemon curd tip, will try sounds lush and so easy :)

Haddock fillet with (HExB) of roasted new potatoes & vegetable mash - having a proper early dinner today so also having...

The superspeed tomato soup & (HExB) wholemeal bread

Gosh I'm a pig *oink* lol x

I had jacket pots, cheese and beans with a salad last night - sometimes the old 'uns are the best 'uns!!! :D

Attachments

• Jacket Potato.jpg
    Jacket Potato.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 137
yummy looks lovely Kat xx

Im going to cook sweet and sour pork with noodles and egg fried rice... also contemplating making either a lemon drizzle cake or a carrot cake as there is a girl in group tomorrow who loves it

Im weighing in tonight (its normally a monday) so when i get home with have Egg Fried Rice (sw style of of course) with tons of mushrooms, peas, onions and peppers!! Yummmmmo x

Going to try making the SW quiche tonight. Wish me luck!

Good luck coco! I :heartpump: SW quiche - what filling are you going to have? I love bacon and mushroom!

Spicy chicken adapted from hairy bikers book and syn free chips- it's the night that my hubby isn't home til 10 so I cook a nice SW dinner for me and teenage daughter :)

Back