Whats for tea tonight?

Tuna steak with boil pots and salad etc I think

Kids are havin chippy after Their school disco, oh is on a driving lesson so dunno what he's having after he can find it himself lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tuna steak with boil pots and salad etc I think

Kids are havin chippy after Their school disco, oh is on a driving lesson so dunno what he's having after he can find it himself lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

tuna steaks sound delish, where did u get them? Are they free on Extra Easy xXx

Just had a homemade lentil shepherds pie with a sweet potato mash top, served with savoy cabbage,carrots and gravy.

Was lovely :D

salmon, new potatoes and peas (green)

There's quite a few fishy dishes being had tonight :)

EE - salmon curry for me. Made it with BNS, onion, garlic, red & green peppers, tin toms and served it with boiled rice.

It was quite nice actually - I wasn't sure how the salmon would hold. There's loads left ... guess what's for lunch tomorrow?

The rest of last night's sw chilli con quorn(!) with baked potatoes.... Yummy

E/E day........i'm giving the SW KFC another go (chicken was off last attempt)also doing the spicy drummers out of the mag to have for my dinner with salad tomorrow
Strawberries , quark n meringue nest for afters, need to get some superfree in as no superfree on my tea unless beans count!

***ps my C said if you having beans on e/e for tea then the tomato sauce counts to your 1/3? Is this right do you think???****

Katerpillar said:
Good luck coco! I :heartpump: SW quiche - what filling are you going to have? I love bacon and mushroom!

hi katerpillar!

ooo my goodness me, it was totally amazing! so tasty, I'll def b making this again.....It's a recipe from class: beaten eggs, onion, bacon, tub of cottage cheese & the cheese, leek & ham packet of 'Pasta n Sauce'. scrumptious indeed :)

Hav a nice evening!

c

We had some chicken left over from last nights roast, so i've just made myself cheats chicken fried rice - yummy!!!!

what meals do you cook in bulk and put in tubs to freeze?? I need to try and do this, would be so helpful for me this week with work commitments x

I work shifts & freeze pretty much everything. Do you have a microwave handy at work? x

Yeah i have a microwave huny.
I made burgers last night with ex lean mince, onions and passata through them. Have to put them in the fridge for 30mins to gel together and then cook for 20mins in oven. I was going to keep a couple once cooked and put in fridge to be het up in the micro at work. Wasnt sure if this would taste correctly though as it has been cooked before hand :confused:
I have a lot of chicken breasts in the fridge which i need to use, was going to have these for dinner but need to cook first then reheat x

Yeah i have a microwave huny.
I made burgers last night with ex lean mince, onions and passata through them. Have to put them in the fridge for 30mins to gel together and then cook for 20mins in oven. I was going to keep a couple once cooked and put in fridge to be het up in the micro at work. Wasnt sure if this would taste correctly though as it has been cooked before hand :confused:
I have a lot of chicken breasts in the fridge which i need to use, was going to have these for dinner but need to cook first then reheat x

They might taste a bit rubbery. Try some pasta bakes with chicken or a stew or some chicken salad

Back