Whats for tea tonight?

yeah i thought that the burgers may not be right. I suppose i cook make in the afternoon and heat up in work, that way they are freshly cooked :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Rahrah said:
Hello everyone
ive cooked veggie stew in the slow cooker was really looking forward to it but OH has just text to say he forgot we are going for dinner at his mums tonight she asked him the weekend .... now im worrying what will she cook and will she get the hump if i ask for a smaller portion ( shes not the best mother in laws in the world ha ha ) ive tried to ring just to ask what shes cooking so I know what to have for lunch etc ha ha and i really dont what to make a fuss coz that what she calls diets ha ha but im being so good sticking to plan help ??? am i the only ??? x

Snap!!! I have a mother inlaw from hell ive lost 5 stone 9 so far and shes a little envious, and we have been summoned for tea on sat night but I'm worried to ask her what she's doing!!! I'm gonna have to pluck up courage soon I know!!!
So in answer to ure question no ure not alone!!!! Lol xx

Debz1809 said:
tuna steaks sound delish, where did u get them? Are they free on Extra Easy xXx

I've been told yes so I hope so lol I got a pack of 4 from farmfoods only place I've seen them so far, think they were 2 packs for £5 x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tuna steak is free on EE and Red. They usually have them in Tescos and Asda in the fish fridge, packed in boxes of two. If memory serves correctly, about £3.50? I usually get a pack if its in the reduced bit at the end of the day and freeze the second one. Teriyaki tuna is good :D

Last night we had home made beef burgers :)

Tonight I’ve got some prawns defrosting so will have them as a snack before OH gets in at 9 and then cook our proper dinner – Think we’ll have lamb steaks or pork chops :)

Roast Chicken, actifry roast potatoes, veg and gravy.

well after my third weigh in I have only lost 4.5lbs :'( so i am going to go onto red and green.. so.. I have just had lamb shank for lunch and gonna have sirloin steak for dinner maybe with a jacket as a hex

I've got chicken drumsticks in the fridge to use, so willprobaby concoct some sort of BBQ marinade to go on them along with sweet potato wedges and a salad.

My shopping is being delivered later so I'm slightly spoilt for choice...no idea yet! Possibly some roasties and veg.

Chicken stuffed with HEXA philly and wrapped in synned parma ham, and sweet potato wedges with a side salad.

YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's gonna be prawns and bacon in a spicy garlic tomato sauce served with 35g wholemeal spaghetti (HEX), with a big salad and broccoli xx

I've got chicken drumsticks in the fridge to use, so willprobaby concoct some sort of BBQ marinade to go on them along with sweet potato wedges and a salad.

There is a really nice bbq recipe on here somewhere. Tried it a couple of days ago and it was so nice. Have posted it on our S W facebook page for my group on Monday. Hope you can find it, let me know if you cant and if yr intrested will re post it for you.

Am having bacon,egg,tomatoes, and mushrooms for tea, with strawberries and activia snackpot vanilla over the top for afters. Then a choc options and perhaps a curly wurly or a piece of scan bran choc cake if I make it, and if I have room. Oh feeling peckish now tbh ha ha

Syn free chilli (with lots of tomatoes and veg in it!! ) and boiled rice! Ive just put it on now to slow cook and smells yummmmmmmy!!
Xx

Back