Whats for tea tonight?

Nandoooooooooooooooos!! :) x

Had the plan of steak and chips....instead had chicken chop suey with noodles from Chinese.. V.v.v.v.v.salty!! Wish I had my steak :(

chicken (hexb) and rice, with cajun or piri piri seasoning
Chicken (hex b) and noodles
Jacket, tinned spag and cheese (hexa)
gammon (hexb), SW chips, beans or spag, omlette.
salmon (hexb), new potatoes and peas

tonight was SW pizza, with ham (hexb)

Proper weird combo for me tonight... All on plan but felt like the good of old days of 'throw everything in a pan' :) memories :)

OK I had... A spicy sweet n sour mugshot as a sauce with added noodles, quorn mince, spring onions & beansprouts and some cheese on toast (HExA/B)

Sounds gross but it definitely hit the spot after WI!

Nattymo said:
I have green dinners quite often, and sometimes save a HEX choice to enjoy with it. So for example:

- Jkt pot with beans & 85g bacon (HEXB), add a hexa of cheese too?
- Omelette with mushrooms, onion, peppers with wedges and mushy peas or baked beans
- Jacket potato skins with quorn or bean chilli and a hexa of cheese
- pasta with passata, onion, mushroom, red chilli, garlic, red pepper, 142g prawns (HEXB)
- Quorn burger & wedges with salad (in a 57g brown roll - heXB)
- Quorn sausages with mash & onion gravy
- Bean Chilli & rice
- Pasta carbonara - pasta, onion, 85g Bacon - hexb, mushrooms (i add a handful of spinach), garlic mixed with a beaten egg thrown in at the end. You could add 28g parmesan for extra cheesyness!
- Good ole Sw wedges with a 'fried' egg and beans!
- Egg fried rice with stir fry veg and noodles.

HTH

Will definitely b trying some potato skins!! ;)

Large, crispy Jacket Potato, Iceland's BBQ Chunky Chicken (2.5 syns for box) & side salad :)

Much prefer the Green thread, saves sifting through all the meat, lol

I do a mean quorn & baked bean curry :D

Tonight am having roasties, carrot & swede, sprouts and broc/cauli with gravy. There's a few recipes in my siggy link, there's a nice quorn sausage casserole recipe there that I love.

Pork loin chops, syn free bbq sauce, new potatoes (HE B) carrots & sweetcorn

I made speedy bangers and beans with home made salt and pepper wedges followed by fresh mango with 2 weetabix's (healthy b) and a vanilla muller light over the top!

yummy

Last night I had....nothing :-( well, except a laughing cow (HEA) sandwich (HEB) and a hard boiled egg for supper..

Tonight on EE I had lamb shank (1) mashed spuds with onion, mustard powder and parsley with a little quark, courgettes, carrots & swede ...yum

Tonight I whipped up a cheese sauce using extra light philly (heb), 42g low fat cheddar (hea) and water to make it a bit runny. Coooked off some mushrooms, red onion, green pepper and some sweetcorn and threw it altogether with some pasta.

The cheese sauce is the best I've come up with so far but if you guys know a better way to make it please let me know cos I love cheese sauce!

I did smash pizza last night which was amazing! I was so sceptical but it was awesome!

Other favourites:
Jacket with chilli baked beans
Pasta with dairylea (for those nights I just can't be bothered)
Quorn sausage, mash and veg
Chilli wedges with scrambled egg and beans
Vegetable fried rice
Spinach & ricotta pasta
Slimming world fry up

Tonight I had veggie stirfry tonight. A whole packet of the chinese stirfry veg from tesco, a mass of dried noodles, some garlic and 4 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce (6syns). Whole lot 6 syns but its loads so 3 syns for tonight and no need to make lunch for work tomorrow as i'll just have it cold, so the other 3 syns will be tomorrow :)

Helen xx

I had the aldi Thai fishcakes that I kept seeing mentioned on here and OMG!! Yummy!!!! Can't believe they are free! Checked my syn free book and syns online and then ended up eating both! Lol with a load of veggies I did mash too hut barely ate any in the end.

I'm usually a red day girl, but in trying to be '100% for Lent' I'm making Thursdays a green day (mainly so as I'm not tempted by the Morrison's cooked chicken after shopping!!). Whenever I have a green day, my tea is usually the same thing but I love it!!!

Sundar Chickpea Dhal and Baked Beans. Usually I throw in a couple of chopped hard-boiled eggs and then sometimes mushrooms and fresh spinach as well!!! The other half is also nice cold with some cherry tomatoes. :D

Back