Whats for tea tonight?

Hi all,
I am a big fan of green days. I just cannot seem to cope with only having one A and B on extra easy.
I am going to try chicken breast fillets with a shotz spicy topping. That would be free served with roasted veg/sw chips/mash.
I also like quorn sausages with chips in a sw grill up or with beans.

Uber-veg risotto! With mushrooms, peppers and butternut squash, with extra vegetables on the side. Nom!

chicken would be a B, but yep, that sounds very nice :)

My staple classic Friday night tea... SW KFC Chicken and Chips! xxxx

I tried the kfc for first time the other day wasn't that impressed - i only had 3 pieces of chicken so halved the recipe still had too much sauce n very salty too? I can imagine the reason it set on my pan was due to the egg in it lol

I'm on a green day today and by the time i got home i didnt feel like cooking, so quick dinner for me tonight.

I had pasta, I zapped some onion and a packet of cherry tomatoes in the microwave and mixed them in with the pasta, some basil, 1.5oz garlic and herb philly light (4.5syns) and 1.5oz low fat cheddar (HEA). It was quick, filling and yummy :)

Helen x

Wed tea e/e - tried the kfc but wasnt all that keen on it prob too much sauce to start off with will give it another go using more chicken

Thurs tea e/e ended up having a chinese chicken in hot n spicy garlic sauce couldnt find syns for this so treated it the same as another chicken sauce at 6 syns?

Tonights tea on green had pasta with mroom onion peas n sweetcorn with HEB ex light philly mixed in added 28g HEA parmasan on top strawberries for afters

Tonite I have friends round for dinner. I will still be on plan as I don't want a bad weigh in. So I am making SW pizza (with a mushroom and green pepper topping and synned olives) using 2 HEXB & 2 HEXA , salad and SW chips
followed by homemade profiteroles.

I will be putting olives and low fat crisps (salt and vinegar Velvet Crisps) out or make crisps myself.

I have bought sugar free fizz and alcohol free lager (Becks Blue 2.5 SYNS a bottle and cobra light) as OH is also doing the plan and is doing well.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

funcurls said:
Five Spice steak with peppers (from my 'Wok' cookbook!!) You stirfry strips of rump steak with red onion, normal onion, red, green, yellow peppers, oyster mushrooms, Chinese 5 spice, soy sauce, beef stock with a little cornflour to thicken!X

Oh I'm gonna get me some of that mumma

MissHP said:
I'm on a green day today and by the time i got home i didnt feel like cooking, so quick dinner for me tonight.

I had pasta, I zapped some onion and a packet of cherry tomatoes in the microwave and mixed them in with the pasta, some basil, 1.5oz garlic and herb philly light (4.5syns) and 1.5oz low fat cheddar (HEA). It was quick, filling and yummy :)

Helen x

Usually these teas are the best

I'll be having a Chinese takeaway!! First one in months and months!! There will be lots of us celebrating my M-I-L's Birthday so copious amounts of food around the house!!! Will have to exercise caution! I've looked in the eating out/takeaway section of my 'bible'! I'm thinking about king prawn chow mein!! Can anyone recommend any other low syn options?X

funcurls said:
I'll be having a Chinese takeaway!! First one in months and months!! There will be lots of us celebrating my M-I-L's Birthday so copious amounts of food around the house!!! Will have to exercise caution! I've looked in the eating out/takeaway section of my 'bible'! I'm thinking about king prawn chow mein!! Can anyone recommend any other low syn options?X

I get chicken and oyster sauce with boiled rice for 4.5syns, yummy!

chicken or beef in black bean sauce is also around 5 syns which i have with boiled rice (that is on EE)

Chicken in black bean sauce is very good as well

Im doing balsamic braised beef (1syn) (in the slowcooker since 8am -mmmmmm) , with home made oven chips (1 syn) and loads of salad

Back