Whats for tea tonight?

SW carbonara made with quark but saving a hea for some parmesan. Also may have quorn instead of bacon and have some HM garlic bread for a heb. Green day :)

Ali* said:
Ooh, I've not heard of them! Aldi here I come! I take it they were nice? :D

Yep! Like I said that good I ate both haha! Including the whole packet of sauce yum!

*Emsie* said:
I couldn't find these yesterday will have to try another Aldi!

It took me a while to find them. They are in the freezer section in my aldi, although they are supposed to be chilled and were quite well hidden they are called northern catch Thai salmon fishcakes with chilli sauce x

we are havin steak, jkt pots and salad

hungry now!!

Im doing balsamic braised beef (1syn) (in the slowcooker since 8am -mmmmmm) , with home made oven chips (1 syn) and loads of salad
Please come back how do you do the beef in balsamic vinegar, or is it just simply errr beef in the slow cooker with a load of balsamic vinegar over the top??

Quorn burgers, potato wedes and salad. HEB for bun, HEA for cheese and 1 syn for 2tbsp X light mayo. Can't wait!

SW sticky jamaican jerk chicken with SW chips and salad, for dessert we are having syn free homemade meringues with syn free lemon curd, raspberries and fat free fromage frais. meringues in oven hope they turn out ok. Can't wait for later and all syn free on EE yippee!

someone was synning lemon curd a few posts up heres a syn free one.
juice and zest of 1 lemon, 1 yolk and 2 tablespoons of splenda put in a bowl over a pan of hot water a stir until thick. simples!
use the egg white whisked up with a tablespoon of splenda for meringues bake on 100,c until cooked.

Hi Hollys nan got the idea from a post on this very thread 3 days ago. Still in oven so hope they are ok.:)

for tea we are having roast turkey, roast sw potatoes, broccolli. cauli, and carrots.

followed by sw mousse.

Extra Easy Chicken Tikka and Rice :)

Green day, saved both my HEB/HEA's so having 2 x pitta pizza's with plenty of garlic ,onion n mushrooms on top and 3 mini corn on cobs, strawberries again for afters

***gotta say my tea was fantastic, could eat it again it was that good! think this is gonna have to be a wkly tea along with chips egg n beans and fake donner kebabs lol

Last edited:
Hi Hollys nan got the idea from a post on this very thread 3 days ago. Still in oven so hope they are ok.:)
Oh thanks so much, please let us know how you go on, they sound soooo good. Our c actually gave us the syn free lemon curd recipe this week. If the merangues work I will give her the recipe on Monday. How exciting, yes I should get out more. Ha:D ha

I'm going to have curry night, yum yum. Basmati rice, potato and spinach curry, and chicken curry (all free on ee) with a couple of poppadoms (synned). Might have fruit salad as pud to make sure I have enough superfree :)

I'm going to have curry night, yum yum. Basmati rice, potato and spinach curry, and chicken curry (all free on ee) with a couple of poppadoms (synned). Might have fruit salad as pud to make sure I have enough superfree :)

How do you make the potato & spinach curry sounds yummy!

Back