Whats for tea tonight?

2 eggs, syn free chips, strawberries with activia vanilla snackpot. So full now! Cant manage my choc options tonight, so only had 1.5 syns today.

We had the 'Shake and Bake' Paprika chicken (3.5syns between the 2 of us) with cous cous and roasted peppers and onions. It was the first time we tried it and it was very nice indeed :)

Yesterday we had beef, carrott & mushroom stew from one pot book with a small jacket & green beans

Today we are having chilli con carne from the website

SO looking forward to my piri piri chicken for tea tonight (I know its only half 8 in the morning but been up since half 5 lol)

Toad-in-the -hole (syn free sausages) , cabbage, carrots and mash with red onion syn free rich gravy

Mmmmmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sunday's left over roast beef with salad. Homemade icecream and sugar free jelly.

Having jacket potato with hex b of tinned tuna with e-light Mayo with sweetcorn may have cheese (hex a) with it as well and a side salad

Not sure what we're having tonight - took out a couple of chicken breasts from the freezer - think it's gonna be some sort of pasta type dish, feel like I'm running out of veg tho, not good on a bloody Tuesday!!

i am cookin shepherds pie with my portion covered with suede and carrot mash and cabbage cos i am havin a red day

cathie xx

I put a quorn chilli in the slow cooker when I got up and the house smells delicious :) I'll put some leftover mash on top and whack it under the grill for tea:D

Back