Whats for tea tonight?

Red day just had 'i can't believe its not a kebab' with HEB pitta HEB wedges HEA cheese, onion peppers fried off and cucumber and grated carrot nom nom, off to the pictures now so taking a packet of cooked thai red chicken breasts(tesco and free) and a dip dab (4.5 syns) i'm hoping this will stop me wanting any of the peanut m&m's my OH will be scoffing at the side of me!lol

Ive changed my mind! Im having an Extra Easy day so Im cooking Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice!! Smells good! nom nom x

I made garlic, spinach and parmesan mushrooms! Removed and chopped stalks of large flat mushrooms, grilled the shrooms on both sides, Frylighted the chopped stalks, crushed garlic, 1/2 bag spinach and pinch of nutmeg, lay mixture on top of mushrooms, added 14g parmesan ontop of each one and popped back under grill! (HEX for parmesan if you have 2). I also had a large salad with a pot of Tesco Light Choices grilled pepper pesto cottage cheese (free) Yum x

jojogonnabeslim said:
Red day just had 'i can't believe its not a kebab' with HEB pitta HEB wedges HEA cheese, onion peppers fried off and cucumber and grated carrot nom nom, off to the pictures now so taking a packet of cooked thai red chicken breasts(tesco and free) and a dip dab (4.5 syns) i'm hoping this will stop me wanting any of the peanut m&m's my OH will be scoffing at the side of me!lol

What film did u see?x

We had Tesco value golden vegetable rice which was surprisingly yummy for 28p!!! We had it with some cod fillets and green beans and a dash of light soy sauce on the fish to give it some oomph.

x

2 x cod fillets
SW wedges made from 227g potato (HeB)
Asparagus spears
Roasted butternut squash

Am doing a fishy week and am thoroughly sick of the sight of seafood by now. Weigh in tomorrow, so can't wait to have chicken fajitas as a treat tomorrow night :D

My OH made a tomato and garlic sauce and cooked a quorn steak in it, served with cous cous and peas. Very tasty and syn free!

Sw quiche with bacon, onion and (HE A) of cheese served with lots of mushrooms and a cheesecake made with syn free lemon curd mixed with quark and poured on top of alpen lights (HE B) that have been softened in the microwave

I had salmon with rice, sweetcorn, baby sweetcorn, petit pois & mushrooms. Same at lunch except my fish was tinned mackerel in tom sauce.
x

Red fishy day so had haddock (should have been prawns but didn't have any) & courgette curry with Chinese lettuce, brocolli, carrots & wholemeal pasta (HExB) :D

Salmon steak with salad. Sugar free jelly and homemade synfree strawberry icecream. Yummy.

I'm gonna have a thai chicken curry with rice and i'm gonna put some veggies in it too unsure wot yet tho lol x

Back