Whats for tea tonight?

Out for lunch with a friend and out for dinner for a leaving do- I will be good ;)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

im going to make a chicken curry for th family and a butternut squash and chickpea curry for me as loads of veg needs to be used up ! and its easy to reheat tonight after weigh in

Chicken breast with 1/3 tin of white wine sauce (7 syns) and peas. Sugar free jelly and syn free icecream.

just a thought incase u were putting weird stuff on the base of your quiche,i made an all day breakfast last week for the family they preferred it to regular one with pastry.
i lined the base with bacon, mushrooms, cherry toms, sliced sausage, and added fromage frais to the egg mix with a vege oxo and some herbs and it turned out really nice to my surprize and no sticking to the base either.

asda veg chilli with some pasta, something quick and easy since im at bootcamp tonight yay x

pebbles67 said:
gonna give those cheesy croquettes a go, and quorn sausages peas sweetcorn .

Cheesy croquettes they sound nice what's the recipe for those? X

Cheesy croquettes they sound nice what's the recipe for those? X

here you go -
Cheesy Potato Croquettes
Serves 2
Approx 0.5-1 syn per serving
Uses 2 x HExA (1 HExA per serving)

Ingredients

6 maris piper potatoes
82g of low fat cheddar cheese or 56g cheddar
2 butterbuds (optional) (1 syn)
dried/fresh chives
1 packet Ainsley Harroit Roasted Veg Couscous (0.5 syns)

Method

Peel and chop spuds, boil in salted water until soft.
Transfer to mixing bowl, add seasoning, butterbuds, grated cheese and chives.
Mash thoroughly

Make up couscous as directed in a bowl or jug (170ml of boiling water, leave for 5 mins then fluff).

When couscous is cooked, spread some out on a dinner plate.
Take a small handful of mash mixture and roll in clean hands to form a croquette shape.

Roll the potato in the couscous making sure everywhere is coated. The couscous will stick to the mash.

Spray a baking tray with frylight then add the coated croquettes to the baking tray and spray the tops and sides with frylight.

Repeat until mash and couscous are gone.

Cook on gas mark 6 for about 30-40 mins.

Croquettes should go firm and crispy and golden brown as pictured.
Attached Thumbnails

Having birds eye salmon in lemon butter (free according to sw site) with smash and mixed veggies! Yum yum, cannot wait lol

Back