Whats for tea tonight?

Weds tea on green - was a massive n i mean massive plate of chips, sweet potato wedges beans n 2 eggs, needed to soak up the bottle of wine i treated myself to .......25 syns gone now!boohoo

Tonights tea again green day - had good old mushy pea curry and veggy chinese rice made enough for 2 teas so will be having again tomoz at work but with chicken added for extra easy day

Chicken & mushroom pasta & sauce with cherry toms & SW coleslaw followed by Apple & Watermelon jelly :D

Chicken and prawn curry, mixed with loads of garlic, ginger, spinach, mushrooms, onions, peppers and chilli - served with brown basmati rice xx

Chili con Carne made with quorn, packed with loads of veg, served with a handful of pasta, FF fromage frais and 42g HeA of cheese. YUM!

I had jacket potato with beans and reduced fat cheese from my hexa and spring onions on top with cucumber and peppers on the side. Always something easy but boring when working late!

Tea on the run tonight so it was marmite, ham and lettuce sandwich :(

Yummy tandoori chicken breast, SW chips and huge green salad with 2 syns worth of hm dressing - scrumptious!!

Smoked Salmon Pasta for us tonite on green or EE - can't decide lol

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm going to have three chicken goujons (5.5 syns) and salad followed by sugar free jelly and home made chocolate icecream (2.5 syns).

Speedy prawn curry boiled rice and two poppadoms followed by strawberries

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am going to have mushy pea curry for the first time with brown rice and stir fry veg.
Not sure whether to add tinned toms or beans though as there seems to be a few recipes flying about!

Quorn bolognese with spaghetti and a side salad, methinks. I think there's one lonely apple left in the fruit bowl, so perhaps me and the boyfriend will have to fight for it :D (I shop at the weekend so by Friday my supplies are usually running low!)

Back