Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken breast filled with a cheese triangle and a few chives and wrapped in proscuitto ham, pasta with a pepper, onion & mushroom pasata sauce and spinach. Never tried this before so fingers crossed. will report back in about an hour.

The chicken was delish and so was the pasta - I found a bag of frozen mediterranean veg so I threw some of those into the sauce as well. Can't say I was enamoured by the spinach though. I just wilted it down for a couple of mins but it was so boring! Any tips on making it taste better?

Venison burgers (asda extra special)=2syns
Hea low low
Heb wholemeal roll
Salad (leaves, cherry toms, sweetcorn & balsamic vinegar)
Ketchup on burger= 1 syn.

Mmmmmm:)

Oh my the mushy pea curry was good (but then I love mushy peas)
Only problem was I kept tasting it while it was cooking just to make sure it was ok!!
Loooads left for the next couple of days, mmmmm

Lisaberry said:
Oh my the mushy pea curry was good (but then I love mushy peas)
Only problem was I kept tasting it while it was cooking just to make sure it was ok!!
Loooads left for the next couple of days, mmmmm

Hiya, did you go with the tinned tomatoes or baked beans? I usually go with the tomatoes so just curious about the bake bean version x

I had Uncle Ben's Tomato & Herb Risotto, 4.5 syns, with a braised cod loin. Mmm very nice
x

Hiya, did you go with the tinned tomatoes or baked beans? I usually go with the tomatoes so just curious about the bake bean version x

I put beans in first but decided it still looked like mushy peas so put tomatoes in too. I've got loads left...3 tins of mp, 1 tin of beans and 1 tin of toms. With Tesco value curry powder and mega cheap frozen chopped onion it was the cheapest dinner ever!
Think I know what's for tea tonight!!

What would people normally put with it superfree wise? I haven't got any more stir fry veg left now!

Ive got quorn bolognaise with spaghetti and salad. Will be in need of that by the time I get home from the late shift lol x

Hubs is cooking me peri peri chicken, roasted veg and savoury rice. Nom nom!!

Got friends coming so doing a huge SW buffet- and panicking !!

Scotch eggs
Sausage rolls
Savoury Puffs (filled with creamy smoked salmon)
Crispy Potato skins with cheese and bacon
Hummus
Sour Cream & Chive Dip and Crudités
Can't do things on sticks - I ran out and none in Tesco :(
Crisps (maybe)

Strawberry Vacherin
Chocolate Profiteroles
Swiss Roll

Not even showered yet - aaarrggghhhh

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kwise1 said:
Got friends coming so doing a huge SW buffet- and panicking !!

Scotch eggs
Sausage rolls
Savoury Puffs (filled with creamy smoked salmon)
Crispy Potato skins with cheese and bacon
Hummus
Sour Cream & Chive Dip and Crudités
Can't do things on sticks - I ran out and none in Tesco :(
Crisps (maybe)

Strawberry Vacherin
Chocolate Profiteroles
Swiss Roll

Not even showered yet - aaarrggghhhh

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow you've got your work cut out but all sounds fab and I'm sure it'll all be worth it, I love people coming over but it is hard work making sure house is spotless, food is done and I'm ready.

Thankfully we're going to friends for dinner but I'm already panicking a bit as we always drink when we're with them (lots!) and not sure what they're cooking and also what they've got planned for breakkie in the morning aah!

I'm making beef lasagna (from the current magazine). Hopefully it will be yummy! I might have a cheeky glass or two of red wine with it ;) But virtuous mixed berries and ff yoghurt for pud!

Was going to be sw kfc but i just opened the pack of chicken and it is off. I think we will have steak, sweet potato wedges and roasted veg

I'm having home made Cajun and coriander potato wedges with left over chilli from last night and some brocolli! :) cooking now and I can't wait - I'm blimmin' starvin'!!!! Yummy!

Back