Whats for tea tonight?

Fake away chicken kebab with HeB pitta, HeA cheese, loads of salad and home made free garlic sauce, was lovely :D

Fri tea e/e was left over mushy pea curry with chicken - have to say tinned mushy pea taste of nowt! lol will stick to the proper frozen mushy peas nom nom

Tea tonight was flaming gorgeous! 2 x pitta pizza's using both HEA's/B's followed by strawberries n kiwi's. I know i'm gonna be hungry when i get in from work later and i've only got 5 syns left till mon boohoo! lucky i've got some synfree rice pudding left over!

I'm having syn free sausages with swede mash and broccoli! Yum! When u guys are having meat with SW chips are you on an EE day! This plan was launched after I left and seeing people put what they are eating looks wrong to me

silly sausage said:
Spicy chickpea and veg stew with a baked potato.

Frozen grapes for pud as I keep seeing a thread about frozen grapes!

Frozen grapes are delicious, they go almost like a sorbet when frozen. Luvverly:)

I just had my first ever SW KFC (lovely but salty) with wedges and big green salad - gorgeous!!!

We had SW chips , Cajun spiced chicken and oven roast veg. ( basically chicken, red onion & red peppers fry lighted and seasoned with Cajun spice mix )

I'm having syn free sausages with swede mash and broccoli! Yum! When u guys are having meat with SW chips are you on an EE day! This plan was launched after I left and seeing people put what they are eating looks wrong to me

If the meat isn't weighed as HEB then yes extra easy day, just make sure 1/3 plate superfree food!

I had SW chips, mackerel in tomato sauce, cauli, broccoli, petit pois & sweetcorn, followed by fresh fruit salad
x

MandiNKel said:
Lamb steaks, potato wedges & salad
Afters fruit salad with muller ice cream :)

How was the mullet Icecream Hun ??

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

MandiNKel said:
Lol K
Was totally lush

Which did you have? The Greek 0% MALTESER Icecream was sooooooooo creamy Nom Nom . Gonna attempt a choccie one tomorrow ;)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

who_la_hoop said:
I'm making beef lasagna (from the current magazine). Hopefully it will be yummy! I might have a cheeky glass or two of red wine with it ;) But virtuous mixed berries and ff yoghurt for pud!

I had this too it was beautiful! :)

I had a party to go to tonight. Didn't eat before I went and had skinless chicken drumsticks, a few prawns and several crabsticks. Sadly not a lot of salad available. Stayed away from samosas, breaded things and sandwiches. Think I did OK!

Back