Whats for tea tonight?

I had the most yummy dinner I've made in ages!

Bacon wrapped stuffed pork served with roasted veggies (carrots & courgettes) served with spicy butternut squash chips. OM NOM NOM!!

That sounds very yummy!!! Think i found my sunday night tea!! :)QUOTE=Shrimpy;3395985]I had the most yummy dinner I've made in ages!

Bacon wrapped stuffed pork served with roasted veggies (carrots & courgettes) served with spicy butternut squash chips. OM NOM NOM!![/QUOTE]

I had sainsbury lo fat Cumberland sausages...Heinz spagetti ...fry light egg and syn free chips was yummy but don't think I got my 1/3 super free food in so feeling bad today :( weigh in tomorrow so gonna have better day today :)

Can't decide - either Neopolitan Pasta or Tuna, Tomato Penne

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ditto Stackhead :D Very tasty too :D

I've had Linda McCartney sausages with green beans, carrots and smash! x

Roast chicken for me with a tomato/paprika/garlic/basil sauce - served with brown basmati rice and mixed veg xx

Pork, new potatoes, roast potatoes, roast parsnips, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, cabbage, yorkshire puds (5 syns) and a splash of gravy (3 syns)

Spicy chicken, baked beans, salad & homemade coleslaw (from magazine minus the chips coz I haven't any potatoes till I go shopping tomorrow)

Chicken boob stuffed with smoked bacon, quark, garlic and basil, homemade croquettes (mashed potato rolled in cous cous and baked in the oven) broccolli trees and carrots, yum

I'm having jacket spud with beans and salad. My jacket is quote small though so trying to think of something meat free to go with it. Hard boiled egg??

supergran52 said:
Just had stirfry with noodles, lots of veg and a HE of cashew nuts. Going to have a yoghurt and some fruit in a bit.

I love cashew nuts ;)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That sounds very yummy!!! Think i found my sunday night tea!! :)
I had the most yummy dinner I've made in ages!

Bacon wrapped stuffed pork served with roasted veggies (carrots & courgettes) served with spicy butternut squash chips. OM NOM NOM!!

I stuffed the pork with ff cottage cheese, mushrooms, scallions, garlic, paprika, cayenne, mixed herbs. It was LUSH!

Back