Whats for tea tonight?

A random woman in Marksies today told me I must try the Count On Us roasted cherry tomato risotto as it is "stunningly mouthwatering." So I did and she was right! No idea about the syns, but thank you random lady :D

Had it with a quorn peppered steak. Fruit salad and spiced rhubarb yoghurt for pud.

It is yummy and 4 syns on Green or EE

I had a speedy prawn curry. Was very nice, enough for tomorrow too ;)

Did the beef ragu in mag this month was a diff turn on spag bol but was lovely ... Boys and hubby totally agree :)

Boiled rice and chicken jalfrezi from the Indian. Little within syns treat after weigh in :0)

Had river cobbler (a new fish in the chilled counter in Asda) and HEB syn free chips! It was OKish, but next time will pay a little more for cod. Just didnt taste of much to me! Anyone else tried it?

Had river cobbler (a new fish in the chilled counter in Asda) and HEB syn free chips! It was OKish, but next time will pay a little more for cod. Just didnt taste of much to me! Anyone else tried it?

I had the smoked version last week with a poached egg on top....quite enjoyed it, but maybe that was 'cos it was smoked, if the unsmoked is tasteless, I'll give it a miss

I'm having the lemon and garlic roast chicken bake from this month's magazine. I've changed it a bit (eg added thyme cos it's my favourite and am roasting the garlic for the dressing as I've got a meeting tomorrow and can't be too smelly!).

Only 30 mins to wait!!

I had my chili con carne - Quorn mince, 1 x red pepper, 1 x yellow pepper, 1 x green pepper, 1 x onion and 1 tin tomatoes with lots of chili flakes, paprika and cayenne pepper (no kidney beans as I'm on a red day!) with my HeB of wedges, topped with my HeA of cheese and FF fromage frais. Was delicious. I could live on it!

I found the same Hollys nan; disappointing. I didn't know it could be bought smoked too though, may look out for that. Cheap & sustainable is great but if it's tasteless... ?? ;)

Just had prawns, leeks, spring onions in l/cow(HEA), thickened with quark, loads of herbs and garlic with wm pasta (HEB) and mixed herb salad.... it was lovely.

Looks lovely Debridger! You are doing fab with all your fishy meals by the way :D

We're having iceland hot and spicy chicken breaststeaks (5.5syns each) with lots of salad and a couple of peices of bread (HEB) :D Really looking forward to tonights tea now!

We had pork steaks jackets and free colslaw

Back