Whats for tea tonight?

I had easy baked bean curry with rice. Was really tasty and made loads so I could have some tomorrow, however the cheeky other half has scoffed the lot!

Had E/E day today - left over mushy pea curry sauce with chicken and fried onion and pepper(for superfree) was bloody good!
At work now so having left over bolognaise bake nom nom

Chicken smothered in Laughing Cow light, wrapped in bacon, with sautee potatoes and veg. :)

Mushy pea curry - im trying it for the first time and hope its nice! Ive seem two different recipes for it though? Shall i put tinned tomatoes or baked beans in it?

Baked tattie here too - not had one in ages. Will have with beans, cottage cheese, hex cheese and a big yummy salad xx

princessnicky said:
Mushy pea curry - im trying it for the first time and hope its nice! Ive seem two different recipes for it though? Shall i put tinned tomatoes or baked beans in it?

People add baked beans for more speed foods - I do, but I put tinned toms in as well but cos I like tomatoey curries - makes
Loads that way though, but it freezes well so makes for a quick 'ready meal'

princessnicky said:

I personally just go for the simple mushy peas, tinned tomatoes, fried onions & curry powder and coz it's only 2 tins worth of food it only lasts 2 meals x

Smash pizza with onions mushrooms and bacon with salad yum yum

Tuna Tomato Penne- yummy tomato pasta with tuna, olives and capers - yum

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
MrsHainsworth2b said:
Smash pizza with onions mushrooms and bacon with salad yum yum

I really really need to try making a smash pizza! Been going to for ages - will def try later in the week :)

Roasted med veg and whatever I have from a recently defrosted freezer! xx

Slimming world chilli and savoury rice for me, the chilli is packed with a whole packet of mushrooms, two peppers a large onion and a tin of tomatoes.
Sw sponge for afters :)

im having chicken breast made in the maggi so juicy spices and sw chips and bbq beans. and banana bread for pudding!! xxxx

Back