Whats for tea tonight?

Cauliflower, carrot and leek cheesy bake with potato wedges :) been good all day to save up my healthy extras to have REAL cheese sauce on my veggie bake - yuuum yum!!

We've just had chicken stir fry and noodles and it was yum!

Had the remainder of my prawn curry from yesterday with a small side salad. Hope to do ok again for my WI tomorrow. :fingerscrossed:

Some EL beef mince mixed with a beef oxo cube and some chicken breast!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek: what an embarrassing effort!......but I am soooooo tired and poorly prepared! Must try harder tomorrow :D

MrsWilsoncroft said:
Tonight we had quorn southern style burgers, chips and salad. Tomorrow after weigh in im having spag bol xxx

Spaghetti Bol is my daughters favourite meal ;)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haddock with peppers and Philly garlic and herb mash and veggies
Jelly and shape zero yog

I had chicken with bacon, bbq sauce, red onion and cheese with homemade chips and a mountain of sweetcorn. if only I'd been more organised and made syn free bbq sauce then the whole thing would of been free!

pjplatts said:
A real treat tonight, we have had steak jacket salad with syn free peppercorn sauce!!

How did u make your syn free peppercorn sauce sounds yum ?

I had salmon with Carrots, brocoli, cauliflower and smash x

Donner kebab (but rolled into sausage shapes) salad, wholemeal pitta, rice, homemade wedges. We had friends round for tea and they loved it all :)

tonight I had smoked cobbler, HEB jacket spud, mixed some ff natural yoghurt, quark, lemon juice and herbs ended up a bit like sour cream, loads of broccoli, cauli, green beans and swede...
I've been using the steam microwave bags - the swede comes out really, really sweet

Back