Whats for tea tonight?

autumnflower said:
pizza topped chicken, with mcains rustic oven chips and salad

Nom!

I had leftovers, spinach sav rice with bolonaise and spring greens, sugar snap peas and carrotts. Was nom nom.

ooh id also like to know how u made ur syn free peppercorn sauce please! my oh would love that :) and pizza topped chicken, would u mind sharing how u did it? xxxx

Tonight its a good solid slow roasted chicken, with potatoes, roast peppers and brocolli.

ooh id also like to know how u made ur syn free peppercorn sauce please! my oh would love that :) and pizza topped chicken, would u mind sharing how u did it? xxxx

I cut the chicken in half (butterfly), fried it in the pan till the edges were cooked, then stuck it in the oven for 15 mins with the chips.

Then took it out, put a few tsps of some pasta sauce I had on it, topped it with chopped onion, peppers, a cut cherry tomato, then put some cheese on the top, and put it back in the oven for another 5 mins

ta daa!

I would also like to know about the peppercorn sauce :D

thanku hunni! we all want to know about the peppercorn sauce! lol xxxx

How do you do jambalaya? :)
I'm having a horrible day, as tempting as it is to fall off the wagon in a spectacular fashion, I'm having turkey stirfry. Eurgh....

if ur feeling like havina lazy day y dont u do something easy and comforting like sw chips? and then rice pudding for afters! its is sooo filling and comforting, i couldnt eat all mine! xxxx

I love jambalaya and have been looking for a recipe - thanks! :)

ive never had one before.was just reading through recepie and thought" ohh this would be syn free" and unlike me, had all the stuff i needed to make it.so its in cooking now,hope i like it.its just a bit of everything i like in a big pot.x

Got a pork casserole in my slow cooker. Lots of mushrooms,tomatoes,onions, and carrots. They are the only veg I can cope with mixed together! No dont ask, I am a lost cause ha ha!

Ali* said:
I love jambalaya and have been looking for a recipe - thanks! :)

I love Jambalaya and make a pork one which is syn free and so comforting. Must make next week me thinks ;)

Tonite though it's Thai Salmon Burgers , SW chips and earthy beetroot salad and made-up lemony-gherkin sauce

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Back