Whats for tea tonight?

BBQ Wedges , BBQ Chicken (hexb) with melted cheese (hexa) and beans!! xx

I having extra lean mince shaped into a burger with cheese on the top, SW chips and veg

Quorn sausage, bacon & bean casserole (with a few mushrooms & onions added) frylite sliced new potatoes (leftover from yesterday) and a salad of lettuce, toms, Q, onion, yellow peppers & grated carrot dressed with fat free vinegarette dressing. All free. :)

Hubby and DS are having "proper chips" with theirs . . . . . and my face is not green . . . . . honest!!! ;)

Chicken topped with bacon, creamed leek and mustard sauce (1 syn), new potatoes and salad xx

Had tomato & onion pasta with added extra onion, salmon, petit pois & sweetcorn. :D

tonight is boring im using 7 syns on a pastabake sauce with hex a of cheese and stemed veg. followed by another 2 grapefruits!!(makes 4 today) lol xxx

juicygooseface said:
tonight is boring im using 7 syns on a pastabake sauce with hex a of cheese and stemed veg. followed by another 2 grapefruits!!(makes 4 today) lol xxx

Why so many grapefruits Juice?

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Boiled rice diet coke chicken and salad and a glass of White wine (6 syns )
Raspberries and sugar free jelly later 1/2 syn
Also have hi fi bar left not eaten yet and most of my milk ( decanted my allowance into a pot so I don't go over!!)

Why so many grapefruits Juice?

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
hiya hun im eating loadsa grapefruits cos i need to superspeed my weighloss this week, my weigh ins on friday and im due on and had a naughty day last friday :cry: lol so trying to be good!! also did my pump it up dvd today, feel the burn!! xxxx

Slow cooked beef curry and rice Mmmm

Hi Stefanie, this sounds delicious and I love leeks. How do you make the sauce??

Thanks! It was a bit of a last minute thing, but turned out very yum.
For 2 people, I finely chopped one leek, onion and 2 garlic cloves and sweated down until soft.
Add 2 tsps of wholegrain mustard (1 syn)
Add a ladle of veg stock (depends how runny you like it), salt, pepper, oregano and cook for a further 5 mins.
At the end add 2 tbsps of creme fraiche (I used ww at 1 syn).
1 syn per serving.
I have some left to top my potatoes tmrw xx

Smoked Haddock, smash, brocoli, carrots and cauliflower x

Thanks! It was a bit of a last minute thing, but turned out very yum.
For 2 people, I finely chopped one leek, onion and 2 garlic cloves and sweated down until soft.
Add 2 tsps of wholegrain mustard (1 syn)
Add a ladle of veg stock (depends how runny you like it), salt, pepper, oregano and cook for a further 5 mins.
At the end add 2 tbsps of creme fraiche (I used ww at 1 syn).
1 syn per serving.
I have some left to top my potatoes tmrw xx
Thanks Stefanie,what do you reckon on using quark instead of creme fraiche? Quark is free and would give a cheesy taste to it?

Thanks Stefanie,what do you reckon on using quark instead of creme fraiche? Quark is free and would give a cheesy taste to it?

Yeah definitely! I just haven't got round to buying quark yet - good idea :) xx

I have had a Red Day today - Chargrilled Chicken strips from Iceland with spice and piri piri sauce and wedges and salad, it was lovely

Back