Whats for tea tonight?

Been a while since I have been on here, but trying to get back on track!!! I had a simple tea, but it was gorgeous! had a jacket with LF cheese, spring onions and bacon, all mixed with the inside of my pot, and baked again! Served with hard boiled egg and superfree foods! Last night was the ginger chicken and mushrooms with noodles from slimming eats, and was amazing! Thanx to britmum, I may actually succeed this time! Chilli beef noodles tomorrow!!!! x

Having had the best WI since September, I treated myself to SW chips lots of salt and vinegar with baked beans drizzled with chilli sauce. Yummy.

xxxx

Going to have 'deconstructed' beef wellington from the new magazine with sw choppers and salad :)

maypole said:
a chinese takeaway on plan of course!

I'm having that tomorrow but wasn't sure how to stay on plan, what are you having hun?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ooh would u mind sharing the rib sauce? and is the peppercorn sauce recipe on her yet? lol thanks xxxxx

Good ol' egg and chips. And maybe some mushrooms too

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mmm egg and chips! im having quorn chicken nuggets (4 syns for 8), sw chips and beans, and rice pudding with redcurrants,blackcurrants,blackberries,raspberries and blackcurrants! bring on the SS!! xxx

A huge salad with poached salmon and prawns, and a dressing made with EL mayo and BBQ sauce (2 syns). Nom!

Back