Whats for tea tonight?

Lean mince with lots & lots of veg & few new pots. Yoghurt jelly for pud. x

ooh would u mind sharing the rib sauce? and is the peppercorn sauce recipe on her yet? lol thanks xxxxx
The rib sauce is on here somewhere, but I will put it in the recipe section again tomorrow for you juicygooseface (love your name)!!! Hope this is ok to put it on later as I will be going to bed in a min, very tired tonight. Dont worry I wont forget, hubby said it was really tasty, hes not had it before but is now beginning to really enjoy all the S W recipes I am doing.

A huge rump steak (half price in morrisons yesterday so figured it was time to treat myself) with 3 marmite roast potatoes and half a plate full of petit pois, carrots and green beans, topped off with 4 tbl sp gravy (1 syn). Followed by a 2-finger kitkat (5.5 syns). Its taken me almost 3 hrs to be able to move my bloated belly. :D

Did I mention that the plate I used was one of the huge steak plates that normally only see the light of day for xmas dinner? :D

Is there a "piggy" smiley? :D

The rib sauce is on here somewhere, but I will put it in the recipe section again tomorrow for you juicygooseface (love your name)!!! Hope this is ok to put it on later as I will be going to bed in a min, very tired tonight. Dont worry I wont forget, hubby said it was really tasty, hes not had it before but is now beginning to really enjoy all the S W recipes I am doing.

aw thanku hun greatly appreciated! my oh loves me doing sw meals too, as he always had 2 "cook"(put things in the oven and wait for it to be done) ;) and now its me who cooks for him hes lovin it! lol oh and thanks bout the name ;) xxxxxx

Pasta bake and salad tonight, I'll only have a very small portion of the pasta though as it's dolmio and bound to be high syns (off to check them now)

Tuna steak, home made ratatouille, mange tout and a mix of butternut squash and potato syn free chips

Tonite I am making Stuffed Portbellini Mushrooms with Crispy Herbed Potatoes

All on a green day.

They are to die for!!!! ;)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-48314389.jpg
    image-48314389.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 160
  • image-1939755666.jpg
    image-1939755666.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 155
Kwise1 said:
Tonite I am making Stuffed Portbellini Mushrooms with Crispy Herbed Potatoes

All on a green day.

They are to die for!!!! ;)

Kx

Ooh! Recipe please!! X

Sofartogo! said:
Ooh! Recipe please!! X

Which one Hun??

Kx

King prawn stir-fry, with lots of veg, egg noodles and served with a sweet chilli, soy and ginger sauce (1.5 syns for sweet chilli sauce) xx

Going to try spaghetti bolognaise (turkey mince) with the new spag Bol oxo cubes & added mushrooms & onions for superfree :)

As I type the pork is marinating for SW pork chop suey. Got a bag of stirfry veg plus a few extra veggies and will have some noodles with it.

Two Joe's pork and apple sausages with beans on toast - one of favourite teas. Followed by sugar free jelly and homemade syn free strawberry iecream.:eek:

Back