Whats for tea tonight?

One of my favourites tonight - roast chicken breast stuffed with quark mixed with garlic and herbs, roast courgette, peppers, mushrooms and onions, and an ainsley harriott flavoured rice. All prepared before I go out to zumba so all my bf has to do is bung it in the oven and cook the rice!

Monkfish comes in a boneless fillet it is chunky and plump, very meatyin texture. Unless you buy the tail which is what most supermarkets stock which has one long bone down the middle that can be cut out easily before ot after cooking. It is expensive though. (used to be the fish counter girl in sainsburys lol)

Thanks StacieG :D
I love fish but am terrified of finding bones in my mouth :eek: so always tend to stick to buying anything that says 'Boneless' on the label, which is generally some haddock, salmon or river cobbler.
Would love to try others, especially ones that are more sustainable and/or fresh herring which is a 'good for you' oily fish.
Any hints/tips please? :)

Quorn bolognese and salad:)

i like the sound of that :) having spag bol again tonite, had like no money this week so spag bol is very popular this week! filling tho and tastes good so cant complain, next week will be more adventurous i hope ;) xxxx

pasta with a lentil,tomato and veg sauce.(toms,onions,peppers,mushrooms,grated carrott and lentils, garlic and herbs)

trying success express this week

what is success express? xxxx

I'm having leftover chicken dhansak tonight (I'm sure it will taste even better after a day marinading in the fridge :D) with SW chips and carrots

oh thanks! sounds good:) im doing green now for a bit tho. xxx

Thai Salmon Burgers with ermmmmm coleslaw and salad I think

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hollys nan said:
Errr that word coleslaw makes me shudder and heave!!! Just me ha ha

juicygooseface said:
no not just you! ;)xxx

Hey Girlies, what's wrong with coleslaw- it's yummy ;)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back