Whats for tea tonight?

Turkey, Potatoes, Veg Veg & more Veg

Had a big pasta lunch so going to have something light. Got some sea bass fillets on offer and found a lovely pack of stir fry veg from Sainos. So going to have some sort of syn free steamed sea bass and veg concoction.

I've made a tomatoey veg stew concoction so I'm going to have a big bowl of that and OH with either join me or have some sausages depending on if he decides he likes the look of it or not!

ooooooo how many syns in a ww wrap please??

Homemade spaghetti Bol pasta and garlic bread (although that's for the kids and hubby)

Nothing for pudding as nothing really in I fancy

Cajun wedges, birds eye vegetable fingers & mixed superfree veg. Trying to use up everything that's been in the freezer a while.

Sunday roast! Pork (all visible fat removed blah blah) and veggies. Noms.

Pasta, Tomato Tuna Penne

Yum yum

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

having chicken style crispy fillets tonit(3syns)with bbq beans and wedges sprinkled with paprika :) and fruit and hot choc later:) xxxx

Chicken thighs with S W bbq sauce and syn free chips HEB, cant wait and strawberries and yoghurt after, then a little low syn cake and anchor light cream. Yummmmmm oh then a choc options!

Quorn bolognese which was extra good today as my daughter and hubby made it for me (to my exact specification but somehow tasting better than I can make it!)

Spring chicken in this months mag pic to follow :)

Back