Whats for tea tonight?

Sounds yummy hope u enjoyed ;)

He he he .... I know that is the down side to eating out.... Chin up another day tomorrow :)

Thai Salmon Burgers, Salad and Coleslaw (again) but it's one of my favourites nomnom

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My spring chicken out of this months mag....oh my god it was delicious xxx

Attachments

• image-3166228607.jpg
    image-3166228607.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 70
I'm thinking a veg stir fry is on the cards. Anyone any ideas for a nice sauce apart from soy sauce??

indian takeaway tonight so will probably go for chicken shashlick...if thats spelt right, with boiled rice followed by 2 of my mothers day ferrero rochers crumbled into a vanilla yogurt with banana and strawberries. yummy, can't wait :)

Thai Salmon Burgers, Salad and Coleslaw (again) but it's one of my favourites nomnom

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

traitor!! ;) xxx

im having lasagne tonight, gonna be the first time ive ever made a sw lasagne! i have an idea in my head and im just gona do wat i think will work and see wat happens! ha ha got potato wedges n cheese n beans for lunch now tho, well excited! :p xxx

made some of the bbq sauce for chicken friday so might eat that up with some sw chips had quich salad for lunch so can do either for tea.

salmon in cajun spices new pots and green beans. yummy!!;)

Lamb curry with spinach, yellow lentils, rice and salad (Syn free). One slice of low syn sponge cake with syn free lemon curd in it (2 syns)......yummy.

xxx

I've made the butterbean burgers from the new mag. They are currently chilling in the fridge and they smell very strongly of garlic (even though it's just one clove!).

I'll have them with tinned tomatoes or baked beans, maybe tomatoes as there could be a bit of bean overload going on otherwise!

Chicken stuffed with dairylea triangles (HExA) & spinach with vegetable mash (carrot, brocolli & cauliflower)

Can anyone suggest something to have with it so it's not dry?? (red day)

Thankyou x

how about a couple of tbsp of gravy? xxxx

juicygooseface said:
how about a couple of tbsp of gravy? xxxx

Didn't know with the chicken having cheese in but could just put it on the veg!! Thankyou x :)

Back