Whats for tea tonight?

Seen 'Maggi' in lots of posts but what is it please? :confused:

Have you not seen the advert? My husband think it's so tasty, so moist, so juicy haha :D

It's the Maggi So Juicy Herbs that come in a packet with a little plastic bag which you put all your chicken in along with the spices, and you roast it in the oven.

Here's a link: Sainsbury's online groceries

autumnflower said:
Have you not seen the advert? My husband think it's so tasty, so moist, so juicy haha :D

It's the Maggi So Juicy Herbs that come in a packet with a little plastic bag which you put all your chicken in along with the spices, and you roast it in the oven.

Here's a link: Sainsbury's online groceries

I love maggi - the garlic is my fav, not too garlicky at all.

We're having a BBQ tonite with loads salad :)

Mmm my chilli was delicious I made loads and am using the leftovers to make a lasagna for tomorrow nights dinner :) Win win xx

Hubby is fed up of eating "foreigny tasting foods" lol - so today its just plain old pork steak with mash and lots of veg. might even treat myself to a bit of gravy.

I've been using the knorr stock cubes as gravy. They do the trick whilst saving syns...although it's not a patch on proper gravy!

Tonight I'm having syn free sausages, mash and carrot & swede. Yum yum :)

Chinese Style Curry ( Quorn, Peas, Onions and Curry Sauce) and SW Chips!! Nommmmmmmmmmmm

Kieragh1515 said:
I love maggi - the garlic is my fav, not too garlicky at all.

We're having a BBQ tonite with loads salad :)

Can I come?? Lol would love a BBQ right now all that SW friendly food!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We had a gorgeous BBQ - spicy chicken, lamb chops, pork kebabs and lots of salady bits!

Chicken and black bean sauce out the chinese but didn't really like it. Think I'll stick to my local from now on :(

Sw kfc ,...sw chips & baked beans...different but pretty yummy !

Had the insalata nicoise at Carluccio's restaurant. Asked for the dressing on side and only used half. Then realise it had already been drizzled all over in olive oil. WTF? How does that make sense? You don't ask for the dressing on the side because you enjoy the act of pouring. You do it so you can control how much oil goes on... only for them to just do it anyway?

Ok rant over. I'm still annoyed by my STS but I'll get over it!

green day - was suppose to be making sw chips egg n beans but was feeling crap so it was chippy chips n mushy peas lol ........have counted the syns though! 2nd tea on nights having a pasta n sauce, apple and 2 oranges x

Meat & Mushroom Lasagne for all of us- a very old recipe which I need to adapt -- but sounds yum

:)

Back