Whats for tea tonight?

Pasta and my 1/3?

How do you get in your 1/3 superfree if you have pasta? I have no idea. Hints most welcome, thank you ;)
X

How do you get in your 1/3 superfree if you have pasta? I have no idea. Hints most welcome, thank you ;)
X

Hi just have mushrooms onions and peppers or a side salad :)

x

Hi just have mushrooms onions and peppers or a side salad :)

x
Thanks for the idea MrsHainsworth2b :) Not a big fan of peppers, but have one in the fridge and do have some finely chopped. How much is considered a portion?
X

TwinkleToes2day said:
X

I put mushrooms onions baby sweetcorn and courgette in almost everything these days!! Oh and the odd pepper too (I don't like peppers but I'm training myself to tolerate them!!) xx
You can also use chopped toms or passata that all counts to your 1/3 superfree too x

Twinkle you need to imagine your plate divided into 3 and a 3rd of the plate is what you need to have.
xxx

How much is a portion

I put mushrooms onions baby sweetcorn and courgette in almost everything these days!! Oh and the odd pepper too (I don't like peppers but I'm training myself to tolerate them!!) xx
You can also use chopped toms or passata that all counts to your 1/3 superfree too x

Thanks to you too pjplatts :D

Have answered my own query about a portion of pepper - a half is considered a portion.
Below is the link for a page that shows the portion size for lots of different fruit & veg if anyone is interested. Not sure I would eat 10 radishes mind you ;)

http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/5ADAY/Documents/Downloads/5ADAY_portion_guide.pdf

I had lots of stirfry veg with noodles and 12 cashew nuts (HEB). Just had some rice pudding and a yoghurt to keep me going till the morning.

Roast dinner.

Seafood paella not sure how many syns...half bottle of White wine and chorizo don't think it was that bad everything else was free food on extra easy....between 5 of us...totally yummy :)

Attachments

• image-3251983393.jpg
    image-3251983393.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 77
E/E day - had a lovely chicken n pasta bake(with red onions, m/rooms and tomatoes) topped with the eggy yogurt mix and 42g kerry low low, will have left overs at work

Spaghetti Bolognese ( defrosted from freezer as leftovers - it tastes even better and more flavoursome )

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pasta & veggies using the advice given last night :D Thanks guys :D

Seen 'Maggi' in lots of posts but what is it please? :confused:

Its been advertised on the TV - basically the packet contains some powder marinade and a bag. Pop the chicken and the powder into the bag, give it a good shake to make sure all the chicken is coated then cook in the oven for about 40 mins. Its delish!! The packets are about 5.5 syns PER PACK!! Me and hubs had 2 chicken breasts each, mixed roasted veg and salad. Cos the chicken is steamed in the bag, its sooooooo juicy, hence the name Maggi So Juicy :D its definitely worth a try x

ooh please let me know what the mixed herbs one is like, im scared 2 try incase i dont like the herbs! lol i imagine the garlic one is too garlicky lol xxxx

It was blumming gorgeous!!!! Will definitely be having that again :D

We had the sweet chilli pork from the new magazine last night and it was bloomin lovely!!

Will be a regular methinks

Last night we had home made burgers, but I'm not sure about tonight as my Mum has come to visit so will have to see what we all fancy!

Back