Whats for tea tonight?

Roast Chicken.. minus the skin.. Sprouts...Cabbage...Spinach...Carrots...
Yummy Yum

We are having sea bass with chilli and garlic with some stir fry veg and noodles. Can't wait!! :)

Saw the maggi chicken on tv yesterday. It looked so tasty but does it do what it says on the tin!!???

I'm going to have half a packet of pasta n sauce, quorn chicken and salad.

Claracluck9 said:
Mushroom chow mein. I synned it and did Zumba on wii so don't feel too naughty!

Ooh. What's wii zumba like? I go to class but would like something to do when I'm tied to the house with the kids. I'm a bit wary that it would involve short dances and that u have to keep stopping to choose new ones. X

We had roast chicken as well with mash SW roasties ,cauliflower ,carrots, green beans and peas with onion gravy it was soooo delicious and filling but Im so hot now lol

xx

Ooh. What's wii zumba like? I go to class but would like something to do when I'm tied to the house with the kids. I'm a bit wary that it would involve short dances and that u have to keep stopping to choose new ones. X
You can choose the length and skill level of the workout, i have only tried it once and chose 20 minutes at easy level. It consisted of 4 five minute dances, had to stop after 10mins as out of breath. Very unfit though, was great fun and will try and do every evening now. Each dance just led to the next so no stopping and starting. Hope this helps, oh you get a belt that you have to wear that holds the wii remote. Amazon were selling for £22 something.

Tonight we've decided on spag bol and I'll make myself a little extra salad on the side for my third superfree :D

JoC said:
You can choose the length and skill level of the workout, i have only tried it once and chose 20 minutes at easy level. It consisted of 4 five minute dances, had to stop after 10mins as out of breath. Very unfit though, was great fun and will try and do every evening now. Each dance just led to the next so no stopping and starting. Hope this helps, oh you get a belt that you have to wear that holds the wii remote. Amazon were selling for £22 something.

Sounds just what I'm after! Thanks, will get it ordered. X

We had spice crusted salmon, sautéed nee potatoes and chilli stir fried broccoli and asparagus.

Was nice, the spice crusting needs a bit of tweaking next time but was yummy.

Nice and light for a summers day

Mustard & peppercorn crusted Roast Beef served with roasted med veggies (peppers, onions, tomatoes, courgettes), roast potatoes (made with oxo and herbs), carrots & broccoli.

GOD I'm utterly stuffed but it was soo good!

Sofartogo! said:

Hi there I haven't done it all yet but there are twenty minute long routines then individual ones to choose from which are about five mins each. There is also Zumba party but haven't done that yet so not sure how long. I really enjoy it and chose it for the same reason, I have a little boy and wanted something to fit in when I have a spare half hour or so! X x

tonight im having my lasagne which i love!! today ive added some steak crisps crunched up to make a crispy top, as didnt have as much cheese as last time, and it smells and looks amazing, i cant wait :) oh and some leftover cold rice pudding mixed with SS berries and vanilla muller, and if im still not satisfied ive allowed enough syns for a tbspo nutella in pitta bread!! todays a good day :D xxx

Back