Whats for tea tonight?

I had mega-cheesy vegetable and pasta bake.

And I get to eat it again tomorrow yaay!
ooh howd u make your pasta bake hun? i have to use homepride ones or ragu sauce cos i dont know how 2 make them properly! xx

It should have been a sunday roast .... but I couldn't be bothered to get out of the house to go to the boyfs, been up since 3.30 am uurgh! SO it was stir fry with chicken, loads of superfree stir fry veggies :) xxxxx

ooh howd u make your pasta bake hun? i have to use homepride ones or ragu sauce cos i dont know how 2 make them properly! xx

Hehe...I just have to mention cheese and up you pop :D

I used the recipe from this thread...

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/88669-has-anyone-tried.html#post1512977

...and made it with cauliflower, broccoli, dwarf beans, pepper and sweetcorn. I also put some vinegar in the cheese sauce and a bit of cottage cheese.

I ate half of it (oink) and am counting the cheese as a hexA + hexB (you gave me that idea to do this the other day, thanks).

Oh...should add that I used the Light Cathedral City cheese. I am thinking that if I use it as 2 healthy extras and eat half of it, then I only have to syn the mustard. Used wholegrain so 0.5 syns for the whole dinner. Hope so anyway lol

I had a healthy extra portion of new potatoes with some cod, carrots ,and cabbage and leek mix from Tesco. Added some sauce which was just onions fried in frylight with tinned chopped tomatoes. Lovely. Going to have some fruit and yogurt in a minute for my supper.

Pasta with onions, mushrooms, baby sweetcorn, red pepper and chopped tomatoes. Pud is blackcurrant jelly mousse and blackberries. Also got a Mullerlight banana & custard yoghurt in the freezer. No syns used today. Not deliberately though. Just thought I may have a choc options later, mmmm :D

silly sausage said:
Hehe...I just have to mention cheese and up you pop :D

I used the recipe from this thread...

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/88669-has-anyone-tried.html#post1512977

...and made it with cauliflower, broccoli, dwarf beans, pepper and sweetcorn. I also put some vinegar in the cheese sauce and a bit of cottage cheese.

I ate half of it (oink) and am counting the cheese as a hexA + hexB (you gave me that idea to do this the other day, thanks).

Oh my God... That sounds immense!!

Claracluck9 said:
Hi there I haven't done it all yet but there are twenty minute long routines then individual ones to choose from which are about five mins each. There is also Zumba party but haven't done that yet so not sure how long. I really enjoy it and chose it for the same reason, I have a little boy and wanted something to fit in when I have a spare half hour or so! X x

Sounds good thanks. Are there loads of different 20 min routines or just a few? Will order it anyway I think. X

I am having sainsburys be good to yourself sausages, "fried eggs" , beans and tinned tomatoes and some hm wedges and am gonna make myself a little tiramusu for after :)

we are havin sunday dinner cos i didn't make it yesterday!

Homemade meatballs in tomato sauce with steamed broccoli & cauliflower on the side (red) x

We are having sea bass with chilli and garlic with some stir fry veg and noodles. Can't wait!! :)

Saw the maggi chicken on tv yesterday. It looked so tasty but does it do what it says on the tin!!???[/QUOTE]

It really really does!!

Lasagne jacket spud and loads of salad :)

xx

Salmon & spinach fish cakes with salad. :D

Back