Whats for tea tonight?

Northern catch thai salmon fishcakes with tinned tomatoes, mushrooms and carrots. Strange combination but kind of worked.

We went to harvester so i had combine harvester - flamegrilled chicken, spitroast chicken (skin removed) and chicken wings (skin removed), with a jacket potato (heb), salad, bbq sauce and 2 bread rolls and butter! Opps!! I gave my sausage and onion rings to my OH. Think i did pretty well and im very proud of myself for resisting and not bingeing :)

So disappointed now :( There was literally 6 bits of chicken on it and it was covered in some tikka marinade or something :( Rang to complain and they just hung up on me.

Beef chilli stir fry with noodles and lots of stir fry veggies yummy :)

Im having chicken legs and thighs cooked in lemon garlic and herbs, taking some chicken off the bone to have in asda wholemeal pitta (HEB) with salad yummm :) might have ww tortilla wrap aswell (5 syns)

Roast pork (hubby found it reduced from over £5 to half price), & lots of veggies. Doing a green day so having it as hexb. :D

Going to try mushy pea curry (with baked beans - usually just have tomatoes) with SW chips & loads of salad

I'm off to zumba class tonight so having a banana at teatime and chicken and steamfresh veggies when I get back.

Hubby loves my zumba night cos he gets to eat junk food in my absence, lol.

Pasta with Prawns & Feta Cheese

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Whole chicken, split in half and roasted with BBQ spices. Reheated leftover pasta from last night and veggies.

Must say I love splitting the chicken in half so its flat then roasting it, roast chook in half a hour. Cannae beat it.

Back