Whats for tea tonight?

Veg curry, packed with veg and sf but wasn't keen on the curry powder I used. Got 2 tubs of it for the freezer, so I better grin and bare it!

Last nights tea was red - had 3 x joes sausages, onion gravy, broccoli trees and loads of roasted bns(my new fav food)!

Tonight on E/E having donner kebab nom nom was for both me n OH but he's now working and doesn't want any saving so might just have the lot..........is that really greedy? lol ..........decided it is so will have half on an open pitta with tons more roasted bns!

Tonight we're off to the Harvester so it'll be a nice big salad with some red devil sauce (3 syns per ladel) followed by a steak!

Hopefully Aldi 3 bird roast (if they have any in!), with roast potatoes, and loads of veg! Apple crumble for dessert, so I'll try and skip that if I can :D

EE today so im making chicken kievs with philly inside and breadcrumbs, with little roasties and beans, with a quark and options cheesecake for pudding xx

I'm celebrating 6 years with the OH today, so we are having tea at Zizzis. I'm gonna try and be good but dessert my call...I see it like a reward for putting up with him for 6 years! (I jest, he's nice :) )

Spag bol with loads and loads of peppers onions and mushrooms followed by strawberrys, raspberrys and banana :)

they are havin fish,chips and peas and i am havin salmon, new pots, carrots and green beans.

Green day today - so having quorn fillets, aubergine bake (from an Old mag - requires 1x HEXA and is simply delish!), green beans, carrots and peas
xx

Spicy roasted chicken legs with chips and salad.

Then me and DD are gonna nom our way through some strawberrys and yog x

Today is mushy pea/baked bean/tinned tomato curry, SW chips & salad
Followed by SS fruit salad - grapefruit, strawberries & melon

WI tomorrow morning can't you tell lol - SS all the way! :)

Egg and Chips - cooking for 1 :(

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Syn free curry sauce with quorn sausages and brown rice. Hope it's good never had it before and am really hungry :D

TwinkleToes2day said:
Syn free curry sauce with quorn sausages and brown rice. Hope it's good never had it before and am really hungry :D

Ooo what's the curry sauce? Is it like a chippy one?

2 x qurn sausages, SW chips and beanz.

Yummers, syn free and Im FULL!

I had homemade Spinach & potato curry with rice and it was gorgeous.. even if i say so myself..
I never followed a recipe i made it up using spices i had lurking in my cupboard.

Back